forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : General

Soya and conception

21 to 24 of 24 messages
29/06/2007 at 17:30
Are thanx Philippa A BABY PLEASE!!! LOL well I've just woken up only went to le down coz of the nausea oooopppsssss I did it again woke up feeling just as sick had a satsuma I have noticed if you don't take off all the pith it does still taste a little wierd but still edable and my DP is cooking I still haven't got much of an appite.
29/06/2007 at 18:13
Have you tried Ginger at all.
All three of my pregnancies have been different and i have craved different things at different times to ease the sickness. Curry worked really well first time round but hubby didn't like it on his plate with salad and tunafish??? Ginger biscutes also helped in the early days and cheese, cheese, cheeses...maybe why i put our stone on with that one? LOL
Baked beans were my second babies sickness off put and diet coke and donuts the third.
I go through phases of eating stuff for days or weeks then not being able to stand them! I'm onto drifters at the mo, buy three packs get one free at asda doesn't help LOL
Try cuppa soups too. They are great if you can't eat much but boost your sugar/salt levels and re-hydrate you at the same time
xx
29/06/2007 at 18:25
PHILIPPA you've had some strange cravings I have a ginger orange and honey tea but ginger makes me feel worse. I am drinking much more and having little snacks when I feel the urge.
27/04/2012 at 12:22
hmmmmmmmmmm
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Sign me up!