forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : General

TB AGONY AUNT.

10 messages
10/03/2009 at 11:51

Hi there,

My name is Steph and i belong to the Mums of Nov 08 thread, and i have done so for over 12 months,

I am a 26 year old Mother of 2, i have a girl aged 5, and a baby boy aged 4 months,

I am engaged to be married and actually chose my Maid Of Honour off our thread, as we grew very close and great friends, 

I am starting this thread for absolutley anyone to ask my advice/opinion on absolutley anything,

I have had a very varied life so far even though i am only 26, and i love it, i am very open and honest, i shall help and advise the very best i can,

I see myself as open minded so no problem/question etc will shock me....

As i say all are welcome,

Regards Steph.

10/03/2009 at 12:06
Hello steph!! Good luck with your new thread xx
10/03/2009 at 12:19
Thankyou Sarah xxx

Here's hoping all goes well x
10/03/2009 at 15:41

Hi Steph, fab idea, im sure it'll go well.

xxx

10/03/2009 at 17:59
Good luck Steph
10/03/2009 at 20:27
Thanks Girls,

xxx
11/03/2009 at 21:21

HI

I am the MAID OF HONOUR and yes it is true, we met on here and met ''properly'' for the first time last week 

Steoh, hope thread goes well, im sure your advice will be well taken xxxx 

11/03/2009 at 22:06
Awwww Bless,

There she is, Claire My MOH, she is wkd, and her daughter Grace is a gem, yes we met on here, and she drove down 2 meet in person a 3 1/2 hour trip one way to see us, it was great,

My family and I will be attending Gracie's christening and vice versa with my children's christening in june,

11/03/2009 at 22:11

wow thats really nice you two. its great meeting new peeps on here. have made some cool chums and one even lives in my town (although only seen each other once!) but you must have really got a great bond. so whens the wedding? hope it all goes well. hope your babies are doing good too.

take carexxx

12/03/2009 at 10:04
Hi nat,

Yes this is a fab forum and im soooo glad i stumbled across it 15 months ago xxx
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
10 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...