forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : General

ThinkBaby forum update

13 messages
30/01/2008 at 15:24

Hello

this is just a note from ThinkBaby's tech team to say that we've uploaded a number of changes to your forums - we hope you like them.

Cleaner design We've tried to make the forums easier on the eye and more consistent between pages

Forum integration with galleries: You can now insert your TB gallery photos into your forum messages far more easily - and even upload images from your own computer into both forum and gallery in one fell swoop.

Forum message quoting function This lets you quote previous posts quickly and easily

Private messaging means that you'll be able to use the site to message other forum members on site rather than going through e-mail. The system works a bit like messages on Facebook, so you end up with a page showing your growing correspondence. [This will be set live a day or so after the other changes]

Ignore-member function: Heaven forbid that you should ever find a forum member so objectionable that you choose to never see their posts... but now you can do that

More details
We've also improved the notifications that tell you about new forum posts, and added a neat preview of forum posts on the Threads page. There's more about all these features, and other things you may not have known how to do on the forum, in this forum help guide

Need help?
If you have any trouble, please do ask on this thread, but read the troubleshooting section at the bottom of the help guide, first.

Feel free to post a message on this thread to try out the new functions, if you like. All comments welcome!

Sean, Magicalia

30/01/2008 at 15:38

/members/images/250/Gallery/DSCF0152.jpg

Here you go, the new 'insert-image' popup lets you browse your gallery albums without leaving the forum - just click on the funny tree icon next to the bold/italics/smilies buttons. Here's Harriet

05/02/2008 at 17:08

thank you for your efforts ,

i could not find how to ask for help ??

05/02/2008 at 17:15

Just ask a question here on this forum thread, and I'll answer it!

05/02/2008 at 17:43

can i post mail it for you ?? and how ??

why do not you replay to the e.mails ? and why can not ask for help if you click for that ??

i tried to ask for help , but (page can not been found ) , tried to replay for your welcoming mail but no answer!!

asking how can i help THINK BABY ??

THANK YOU

07/02/2008 at 06:01

can i ask this qestion ????????????????????

making me thinking all days !!

thanks

07/02/2008 at 10:23

Sorry, I'm really not sure I understand you. This is a thread to explain new our forum functions. You can find out more about them by clicking the 'forum help guide' link in my first post, or by asking a question on this thread.

If you'd like to email the site editor, you can find contact details on the Support page, under 'Contact us' at the bottom of every page

08/02/2008 at 23:10
do u have product testing and reviewing in THINK BABY ?
09/02/2008 at 13:44

can i enter a comptition that i have not won it again??

03/05/2009 at 18:50

hello Sean

i'am quite new on this site but enjoying sooo much.

i would like to know wether there's a section here where we can ask questions either to doctors midwives or someone specialized...

thank you sooo much

MOON

18/06/2009 at 16:09
well my question never really been answered to so... why do i bother?????
18/06/2009 at 17:39

Can you direct me to an area that lists all  the abreviations? I cannot find it and I'm new to the site so get confused with all the jargon sometimes?!

Thanks

18/09/2009 at 22:44

hello all

i think if you want to ask questions the best thing to do is email the guys who are running the site. threads like these prob wont help but whenever i have emailed them i have had successful replies. just a thought. go to the bottom of page andgo to contact us. xxx

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
13 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...