forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : General

Tips for family travel

2 messages
24/07/2008 at 10:45

We all learn from personal experience, but finding out what worked for others can give a real helping hand, so if you've accumulated some useful tips and tricks on your family travels why not share them with other parents ?

Post up your travelling tips here! 

17/11/2011 at 11:55
<p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">These are things I do while flying with my children.

<p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">Keep all of baby’s toiletries, bottles & food together in one carry-on easier for security clearance.

<p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">Distribute things amongst your luggage, if a bag is lost it’s not the one with all the baby stuff.

<p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">Delays happen – make sure you have extra everything on-hand for baby.

<p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US"> 

<p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">As for accommodations I find it's better to rent and apartment or cottage as it provides more space than in a hotel. There is usually a garden where the kids can play and a kitchen to cook meals, which cuts down on your costs. I have also found great family vacations with travel coupons from Groupon. It's aimed specifically at families so these types of vacations packages provide all necessary amenities needed to make traveling with families easier.

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
2 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...