forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Just for Mum

What type of diet plan I should

1 message
19/04/2012 at 09:21

As long as I recall I have been always overweight, and now I think I am the heaviest I have ever been. Everything started after I quit playing sport in my high school, and I started working in a fast food restaurant. Because of working long hours I started eating wrong, and I hardly ever worked out.  But right now I feel like my time of change has come, and I truly want to get rid of body fat once and for all. You might ask me what things motivated me? Nothing much. It is just I’ve a very young son, and I want to set a great example for him. I've tried so many diets and diet pills that I am just tired of them. At this point I want to try somewhat different that's why I got weight loss supplements like Adipex. I have been taking it for some time now, and I actually see some good results. However, I do not eat very healthy, and I do not go to a fitness center often. It's just that I do not have a lot of time because of my job. I worry about my weight loss cause I really want to do it right this time. Do you have any thoughts what I should do to get rid of body fat in a healthy way?

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
1 message
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...