forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Newborn

Was you given enough advice?

6 messages
29/07/2010 at 09:42
I am working on a campaign for my business www.rentabuggy.co.uk to help parents-to-be have access to a free information service that would provide them with more information and choices about choosing the right equipment and pushchair for their newborn. Did anyone feel confused by too many choices? Or felt they didn't get enough advice through hospitals or ante natal? Would like views on this?
30/07/2010 at 18:55
Hiya, to be perfectly honest, i got no information on choosing a buggy /pram or whatever  from the hospitals or anti classes when i was first pregnant and altho ive found that things change over time with each pregnancy, this part hasnt, no one seems to bother about what buggy etc you are going for and the emphasis seems to be on breast/bottle, i guess a comparison site would be quite usefull for first time mums and perhaps having another baby quite close to no.1 etc.  Hope your research is pro-active for you - good luck xxx
31/07/2010 at 17:02

I think it could be a useful resource, I am a first time mum, my daughter is nearly 2 now but I was overwhelmed by buggy choice, there are hundreds out there but none of them seemed to have all the things I wanted!  I even used to follow people up the street or round tesco to find out what make their buggy was if it looked good!

03/08/2010 at 20:48
Thanks both for your feedback. I think there is such an overwhelming choice and we want to help new parents decide with a free service. We will let you know how we get on!
03/08/2010 at 22:06
All the best and good luck x
05/08/2010 at 11:54

I was cared better by hosptal service.I am very grateful to them.

Shani.

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
6 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?