forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

20 week scan will they re assess my due date

4 messages
26/03/2008 at 13:53
at 10 weeks it was 8.5cm my friends went for hers at 12 week and hers was 6.5 is there a chance they got my date wrong and i'm actually due earlier than we thought??  cos if so i'm in trouble i haven't even started preparing i've got a nursery full of OHs friends junk and i'm stressed enough as it is this thought has really worried me
26/03/2008 at 14:03

They might change there minds about your dates. Chances are though your friends baby is on the smaller side and yours id on the larger. Even if they change their minds about when your due chances are it'll be a matter of days rather than weeks difference. How far are you? Is your 20 week scan soon? Sounds like you are only half way through at most you've still got 20 wks to go so try and relax. Easier said than done I know. Maybe begin to ask your friends to move there stuff and give them a deadline as to when it needs to be gone by?

Good luck honey.

Eowyn (38wks 4dys)

26/03/2008 at 18:09

Hi Joanna, I very much doubt they would have got your dates wrong. When you have your dating scan, the ultrasonographer measures the circumfrance of the babies head and its the software within the ultrasound machine thats says how many weeks old the baby is.

Try not to worry yourself. If you feel neccessary maybe you should explain the situation to your friends and kindly ask them to start thinking about moving their stuff out. But remember, for the first 3 months or so of the baby being born, that babyw will probably be in your bedroom. So try not to worry yourself hun.

Hope that helps

xxx

27/03/2008 at 11:08

my 20 week scan is tomorrow i'm really nervous

i want to paint my nursery which i need to do early enough to let the fumes go before baby is born and i've been told i'm not allowed to paint after a certain time i really wanna do it myself

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
4 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...