forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

advice please!

5 messages
04/06/2007 at 11:09
hi my son is 8 months old and i breastfed him until he was 4 months old. this morning i noticed i was leaking milk and i know i had fully dried up before. now im a bit worried as to why i am randomly lactating, and wondered if anyone else had experienced this??
04/06/2007 at 13:10
sorry hun still currently pregnancy, but i have been able to express Colostrum from my breast since i was about 13weeks gone now i actaully have to express of my breast get extremely sore... i hope you find out information soon might be worth talking to doc or V/H if your worried?

Take Care

From Lynne & James XX
04/06/2007 at 21:21
Hi Kathy. I have been told that you can go back to breast feeding upto two years after having a baby (by a breastfeeding co-orinater) This is how wet nurses worked years ago after all!
Once the milk has been produced it is easily stimulated! Especially if your hormones are changing. I have known people who have given up breastfeeding for weeks and then gone back to it!
I wouldnt worry too much. As long as it isnt pussy and there is no blood in it.
If you are worried ring your health visitor or Doctor
xx
04/06/2007 at 21:58
no theres no infection or blood, its just like the clear liquid you first produce when your pregnant so i think im gonna get a test done just to be doubly sure. thanks for the advice philippa
04/06/2007 at 22:03
hope all does well
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
5 messages
Sign me up!