forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Am i Pregnant

5 messages
DC
26/01/2009 at 13:34
My boobs have been sore for the past 2 weeks, I've also been feeling very tired most of the time, mood swings, up and down temp, feeling sick most of the time, then followed by hart burn and having to pee alot. My Period isn't untill this week and my boos normaly hurt a few days before i'm on, never a few weeks before. It's driving me mad and unsure in what to do.
26/01/2009 at 13:58

hiya hun

the only way to be sure is to wait and see if ure period comes if not then do a pregnacy test.

are you trying to get pregnant?

DC
26/01/2009 at 19:13

Yes Me and my husband are.

26/01/2009 at 19:24
maybe try a clearblue test kit.. u can use them 4 dasys befor ur period is dueor just wait and see if u get ur period... good luck hun xx
02/02/2009 at 15:42
hi hopeing someone can help me came of the pill about a month 31st december 2008 was suposed to have had a period yesterday 1 feb 2009 but it didnt happen been having un protected sex sence i came of the pill and i am having stomach pain the ones you get before a period... but i also have sore brests and going toilet alot. but i havedone a test it was negative any thought please...... i need to know   
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
5 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...