forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Anyone having twins???

2 messages
05/06/2009 at 10:31

Hi there,

I was just wondering if there is anyone who is having twins. I'm currently 10 + 6 weeks pregnant with twins.

I have had 4 previous miscarriages so this time around we were offered an early scan at 6 + 5 weeks. When we saw our little bean with it's little heartbeat we thought we were the luckiest people alive. then when the sonographer announced that there were TWO we were totally speechless!

I've since had 2 more scans (one private for reassurance and one for some bleeding) both scans have shown that the beans are doing and growing really well. My next scan is on the 22nd June. I will be just over 13 weeks by then. I will be having the NT scan to test for Down's.

Anyone out there in a similar postion? It would be great to hear from you.

Michelle

EDD 26/12/2009

05/06/2009 at 11:43

congratulations on your little miracles michelle!!

I had my little girl in march but just wanted to say hi! it only seems five minutes since I was prenant.

I only had the one baby!! but my freinds had twin girls after 8yrs of trying last year so I know a few little things!, firstly she barely had any symptoms of pregnancy no sickness etc, so every ones different even with twins, she carried them till 39 weeks and then had a planned c section as one was up one down and mainly she breastfed one and had to bottle feed the other as she was a bit smaller she was a bit upset at this to start with ut it worked out for the best as her and dad could feed one each!!!

enjoy every second I can't beleive how fast it goes (you don't think that when you're huge and overdue!!) but that won't happen to you with twins!!  (well not the overdue bit you will be HUGE!!)

there are some good websites for parents expecting twins 2 became 4 is a good one.

take care and post some scan pics of your little beans when you can xxx

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
2 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?