forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

bleeding

9 messages
13/09/2006 at 14:44
hi ladies
i am 7 weeks pregnant and last week i had quite a heavy bleed but it stopped after a couple of days i am having a scan in the morning i still feel very pregnant but am really scared of what they will see tomorrow. i have had three miscarrages before but i have never felt like this with those.
thank you kell
ali
13/09/2006 at 15:38
hi kell,

thats good that you are getting a scan and that you will find out whats happening. i found that the support of my husband was so important when i went through this experience. i hope that all goes well for 2morrow.

alix
13/09/2006 at 16:16
Good luck for tomorrow - hope all is well
13/09/2006 at 20:52
hi kell&matt
I have gone through exactly the same as you and all though i've never miscarried myself before i can understand wot u mean. I had started bleeding on monday and got an emergancy scan 2day which showed i was having twins but unfortunatly i've lost 1 of them but the other 1 is looking fine as it was in a seperate sack. I know its very hard for u both and i hope everything goes ok 2morro for u, let me how everything goes 2moro, fingers crossed x

sarah x
14/09/2006 at 12:02
Hi Kell
Thinking of you today. Hope all is well.
Laura x
14/09/2006 at 13:46
thank you very much for your kind thoughts but im very sad to say that i have lost the baby hope to have some good news to tell youv all soon

kell
ali
14/09/2006 at 14:06
hi kell,

very sorry to hear your news, i went through the same thing last week, we went away for a wee break which helped. its hard to think ahead but im staying positive and i hope that you will feel better soon.

best wishes
alix
14/09/2006 at 20:34
hi kell

sorry to hear that you've lost the baby hope you feel better soon.

sarah x
15/09/2006 at 11:00
Sorry to hear your sad news. I hope you do have some good news soon xx
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
9 messages