forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Can I get pregnant while on the pill?

41 to 46 of 46 messages
31/07/2011 at 02:58
hi!i took pill when i'm in 5days delayed because i was thinking mabye my menstrual cycle had change and maybe my menstrual period will arrive if i take a pill but after i finished took the first stub still my menstrual didn't come. i took another stub of pill and it's been 2months already but my period still didn't come. i am a bit worried 'coz my boyfriend and i not ready for this. i took home test and i found it positive. i want to get rid of this thing. is there any chance that i could get rid of this if i still continue taking the pill? does this pill could harm the fetus inside my womb? anyway, i'm in 2months delayed now and still taking the pill. could you give some advice how to get rid of this thing. thanks.
02/10/2011 at 11:50
Get pregnancy tests!!! Sounds stupid wsking strangers if u're pregnant or not
04/01/2012 at 12:09
hi, i'm using pill for a month. my boyfriend and i had contact then i still continue to use that pill just for 5days and i stopped. is it possible to get pregnant with that? but since yesterday i had the spot of blood when i go to the toilet., is it possible to get pregnant even if you got blood or not? thank's...
26/07/2012 at 16:40
I'm 17 years old and was put on the contraceptive pill for period reasons... To regulate myself and decrease my cramps and mood swings. I have recently got a boyfriend and have been with him for over 6 months now. We have had intercourse but each month I am now petrified if i find myself 2 days late. I know it's only 99.5% the pill will work but I'm 17. What kind of life would i give myself and a child if i conceive? Not a very good one. I'm still in college and I have no job. I'm being careful with the pill, making sure i take it the same time EVERY night, but I am still very cautious.
10/10/2012 at 21:28
So I stopped taking the Yasmin pill 8 days ago for my 7 day break but I then forgot to take it again and on the 8th day of not taking it my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex,can I be pregnant? I did however take a pill straight after sex,is there a chance?:/
15/03/2014 at 13:48
Hi I think I met b 6 weeks preg,my period came late this month& only lasted 2days,thats not usual for me,the month before it was late& lasted a week quite heavy,this month it been light& 2 days,ive had strange headaches for week half now,sore boobs& feeling sick,lower back pain& forgetting things( quite grumpy..im still taking pill,done 4 test all back negative,, im not sure if I am preg or not,,,has anyone or can anyone give me some advice on this,my tummys also getting bigger,as im eating more..any feed back grateful thanks.
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
41 to 46 of 46 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...