forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Can it be true?

8 messages
01/07/2008 at 10:31

I read a while ago that by law a pregnant woman may urinate anywhere she likes including, should there be no other options, in a policeman's helmet!

I did a quick search on "weird laws pregnant" and several newspapers seem to have run articles claiming that this was the case.

Surely it can't be true?

Does anyone know? or do you have any more strange pregnancy "facts" to share?

01/07/2008 at 12:38

I have heard the one about the policemans helmet, apparantly its true but as theres so many public/shop toilets about these days doubt its an issue very often

Theres lots of myths about pregnancy, I always like the ones where if you go into labour in a shop you get free stuff from there for life. Think next time I get pregnant il camp out in Selfridges for the last couple of weeks

Em x

01/07/2008 at 13:15
amelia, yes it is true but i wouldnt dare ask ...i'd rather wet myself ha ha !!! amanda x
02/07/2008 at 14:31
me and my boyfriend actually asked a policeman if it was true about peeing in their hats..he sed YES!! rofl!!

if your waters break in mothercare they give you a free hamper, thats all i know of lol xxxx
02/07/2008 at 16:12

Thats rather funny, i might purposely go and find myself a policeman now and demand his hat, anything to entertain myself at the mo!! Or possibly a nicer option will be setting up camp in mothercare....i really have nothing else to do with my time at the minute, so why not!! lol

xxxx

02/07/2008 at 16:46

Hmmmm

I'm due on the second of january.

Why do I suddenly feel like spending an inordinate amount of time at the mothercare sales?

03/07/2008 at 09:33

Hi Amelia.

I feel the same about Monsoon, could spend a fortune in there as the baby clothes are so gorgeous! My bank balance is spared at the moment though as my baby is between their sizes so resisting for now as she couldnt wear what id buy anyway

Em x

03/07/2008 at 09:39

Heheh

We have a Monsoon discount shop quite near to us: gorgeous clothes (adult and infant) at serious reductions)

I doubt Monsoon would give me free stuff for causing a (very localised) monsoon in their shop though.

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
8 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...