forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Due 6th december 08

6 messages
11/04/2008 at 22:30
hi every one iam pregnant with my second child due 6th of december so iam 6 weeks, looking for some online pals to share my experiences with.
11/04/2008 at 22:39
hi carly there is a due dec 08 thread with alot of expectant mummys on there which you can share all your happy moments etc with. why dont you join....they are very friendly!! Congrats on baby xxx
12/04/2008 at 05:06
thanks emma i am new to this site so iam just finding my way around thanks for the message, i will join in! congrats to you also xx
15/04/2008 at 10:23

Hi Carly, im due 11th december so just behind you, i am a first time mum so its all so scary for me really.

15/04/2008 at 19:07
Its my second but belive me iam still a bit scared, how old are you emma? where abouts u from? i cant wait to start showing and feeling the baby move. IT still dont feel real at the mo. xx
05/08/2008 at 18:01

hi girls. i'm booked in for a caeserean on 29th Dec. This will be my 6th baby.

My eldest is 20 so he aint really a baby. I had him at 17. i'm now 38. This will be my last one. It's so daunting being a first time mum coz you don't know what to expect. I was scared last year when my 5th baby was breech. I had an elective caeserean. My other 4 kids were normal births so to find out the 5th was breech hit me like a bolt outta the blue. The best advice i can give is

A) Be flexible with your birth plan... a perfect planned, natural birth is great but things can happen where intervention IS needed.

B) When the midwife says breathe....'breath'

C) When she says dont push... 'dont push'

D) when they say push..... push as hard as you can.

The only other things i can tell you is ..... natural birth is bloody hard work but once it's over you'll wonder what all the worrying was about... millions of women do it all over the world every day.

Caesereans aint as bad as they sound......... just dont watch one you tube... or a natural birth for that matter.... you'll never have any more kids ..LOL.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
6 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?