forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Due August 2007

141 to 160 of 2801 messages
25/12/2006 at 21:02
HI everyone thanks for your help but I have just spent all of xmas eve and most of today in hosp due to a miscarriage so Im leaving this thread best of luck to you all and hope you all enjoy your babies
Angelaxx baby glue to you all
ali
25/12/2006 at 23:45
angela,

very sorry to hear your news, i had to go into hospital when i had my m/c 4 months ago. still can't really believe that it all happened. thinking of you both.
best wishes

alix
26/12/2006 at 16:29
hi everyone, i am due on the 19th august. just found this website! great place! has everyone had a lovely christmas? already told boths sets of grandparents!! just too excited!
this is my first baby, i am 22 and my partner is 25, extreamly anxious, excited, nervous.......just everything!!
bex
26/12/2006 at 16:49
Hi everyone, I hope you don't mind me joining you at this late stage. I'm 5wks 1day preg and think I'm due approx 27th Aug. I would like to thank all of you, as reading about your experiences so far has really helped to put my mind at rest as we all seem to be having similar feelings/experiences. This is our 1st pregnancy and I'm very scared but my husband is as happy as a dog with 2 tails!! Told the "parents" on Xmas Eve and they are ecstatic. My hormones were playing havoc with my emotions on Xmas Eve and I was a blubbering wreck when I told my parents, you'd think I was 16 and it was the end of the world, not 32 and very happy. Thankfully I have returned to "normal" for now!! Have app't with midwife on 4th Jan. Just wish I was at 12 weeks so could stop worrying so much.

I hope you have all had a lovely Xmas and look forward to sharing your jouney and experiences over the next 8 months.
H. x
26/12/2006 at 18:43
Hi all,

Angela- so sorry to hear about your news, thinking of you.

Tomorrow i go back for my 2nd scan, i posted just before christmas as the nurse could not find a fetal pole. I am trying to remain positive but am absolutely scared stiff.. On the plus side i have been experiencing the symptoms of pregnancy and i have had no bleeding. So please all fingers crossed for me.

Tracy
26/12/2006 at 18:51
Hello All!

Hope there's room for one more! I'm 7.5 weeks pregnant with my first child which my husband and I are thrilled about! Feeling utterly sick and cannot stomach rich food (apart from my adiction to chocolate which I was hoping this pregnancy might cure)so Christmas Day was interesting. Think I managed carrots and spuds only! Still feeling tired and my boobs are so sore but at last, at the age of 31, I am out of my trainer bra and don't have the chest of an 11 year old!! I think my husband thinks that's the best Xmas present ever!!

Hope you all had a good Christmas,
Jo
26/12/2006 at 19:18
hi all,

is there anyone who lives close by? anyone who lives near middlesbrough? im 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant today, too excited, but cant wait for my first scan so i know everything is ok

bex
ali
26/12/2006 at 20:01
hi everyone,

hope all new aug mums enjoy the site!
spent all of christmas day eating loads, felt like a balloon by the end of it all!
ive gone off sweet & sour which is really unusual for me, smell was making the nausea worse. eating chocolates and getting concerned about my weight. im now a stone heavier and im only 7 and a half weeks!
hubbie is gettin worried, at my scan they found two sacs and one with a heartbeat but it was quite an early scan so im going back on 5th to see if theres still 1, im happy as long as theres a heartbeat!

alix
27/12/2006 at 12:31
hi everyone
just found this website, i am 6 weeks and 1 day very nervous, this will be my second preg, i have a wee girl of 3, but she was starved of oxygen at birth, and is was left with severe special needs, went to my doc, to get it confirmed so i am now waiting on my hosp appointment dont see midwifes til the end of jan,it feels forever away hopefully the hosp will see me sooner, its nice to read everyone comments it gives mums to be reasurrance
27/12/2006 at 12:45
Good luck everyone I hope all your pregnancies go well and hopefully in a few months I will be pregnant again enjoy your pregnancies and good luck Tracy hope all goes well for you xx
Angela
27/12/2006 at 14:07
Hi Everyone,

I have just found this site and thought I would give it a go!! I am pregnant with my second child and due on August 4th!! Very scared as my first is only just 1 year!! I will have two children under 2! Andy advise from anyone else who has done this?!

Lucie
27/12/2006 at 20:16
Hi All,

Well just wanted to let you all know of my good news. Panic over (for now)

Had my scan and everything is fine, i am officially 7 weeks and 1 day preggers and i was able to see the heartbeat clearly.

Hope everyone else is doing well

Tracy
28/12/2006 at 09:31
Hi Everyone,

Been looking on loys of pregnancy sites for few weeks now, and felt i wanted to take the leap, join up and chat.
It's very early days, and very scary time for me, i'm preparing to have the baby on m own. I havent told the father i'm pregnant although have been seeing him last few weeks and getting on well. We've been together for 3 years, on off for last year.
i just have to stay positive and hope he accepts our baby.
I have a dating scan next friday (5th Jan) but i think i am around 7 -8 weeks pregnant.
Be good to hear from other mums, as its a lonely time! Chell x
28/12/2006 at 09:36
Hi Ladies.
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas.
My sickness just keeps getting worse! I feel sick almost all day! And I have vomited on a few occasions.
Managed to more or less quit the ciggies. Had two yesterday and am aiming for none today. My other half is quitting with me so it is a bit easier.
Hi to everyone who has recently joined.

Angela R, so sorry to hear your news, Thinking of you x
28/12/2006 at 09:48
My sickness started couple weeks ago, and i thought it was bad, now its worse, couldnt eat christmas dinner, and i'm hiding it from everyone at the moment, (Mum and bloke, so they think i've got flu!)
I've decided to tell my friends at work today as i need to tell someone, and need support they must be able to tell somethings up by now!

Has anyone else been feeling crap about weight and body changes? stupid question i guess, i bought as size 8 dress which i am (was), and got really upset that i didnt fit, bloke didnt understand why i was being emotional, and is playfully calling me fatty! xx

28/12/2006 at 10:11
My sickness was really bad but in the last couple of days it has disappeared. Is this normal? Still feeling run down and could sleep for England. My skin is breaking out too which is not the best look and my boobs are still really painful so I still have some symptoms.
28/12/2006 at 12:38
hello everyone, i am 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my third baby fourth pregnancy......wasnt planned at all but we are still very pleased. i dont do pregnancy very well at all so feel very wierd at this point. my first baby ( now 8!!) was born by c section at 38wks stopped growing, my 2nd baby a girl was born at 22 weeks sadly died and my 3rd pregnancy a (girl now 2 1/2) was a night mare, constant scanning due to 2nd baby high blood pressure stopped growing at 34 weeks swobs for infections and the list goes on..... so we will have to wait and see what this one brings!!!! fingers crossed.
28/12/2006 at 12:51
hi susie,
i hope all goes well for you by the sounds of it you deserve a straight forward pregnancy. i got pre-eclampsia when i had my daughter and then she was born with a hole in her skull and a lump of brain fluid on the back of her head and had to have an op when she was 3 months so im worried about the possibility of future problems. but i think if we focus too much on what has happened before it can stop you from enjoying the experience having your baby. i think its best to stay positive and to deal with everything as it comes and it is all worth it when you get to hold your child and the rest of the world dissapears.
28/12/2006 at 17:16
a
ali
28/12/2006 at 19:38
hi everyone,

a warm welcome to chell and susie, wish you both good luck in your pregnancies!

jo, dont worry if some of your symptoms come and go, i find the sickness gets worse then cools off for a while, ive not had sore boobs at all but they are much bigger now.

im having to eat more regularly, nausea gets worse if i havent eaten for a while. had to get up at 3am the other night to have cornflakes, wasnt hungry but i couldnt get to sleep until my stomach was full. sweet and sour is usually my favourite dinner but the smell now makes me feel sick. made myself a big pot of homemade vegetable soup so im going to have that with brown bread as it seems to be the only thing i can eat apart from ricicles!

alix
141 to 160 of 2801 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here