forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

due august 2008

3921 to 3925 of 3925 messages
14/09/2008 at 11:14

Happy Birthday 4 yesterday kate glad u had a nice day dont worry about being teary i,m like it quiet alot thought my hormones might of settled down by now but they havent i felt so bloody depressed yesterday and i,m not 2 sure why as nothing really bad had happend.

Nikki were u up feeding kamran at 2.10am this morning or u not sleeping well?

Think i,m going 2 give up breast feeding when taya is 6 weeks i,m only doing it at night now any way and she seems much more content after a bottle than a boob she only goes 2 hours between breast feeds now so spends most of the night in bed with me which i want 2 stop 1 because i dont sleep properly and 2 because i want her 2 be use 2 sleeping in her own bed.

r we leaving this thread now then and moving 2 the new 1?

An up and down Abbi xxxxxxxx

14/09/2008 at 13:51

Afternoon all,

I'm enjoying breast feeding apart from being absolutely knackered. I've thought about giving up the breast feeding and concentrating on the bottle, as I'm topping Hanna up with bottle after a feed cos she isn't satisfied with just breast. I really enjoy the closeness but I suppose there will come a time when I'll give up anyway plus she goes for longer periods just with the bottle.

Glad the weather is dry can go out for walks now instead of looking at the 4 walls, not been in the car on my own with Hanna yet, waiting for the easy view mirror to arrive for the rear headrest so I can keep an eye on her while i'm driving, i'll feel alot better.

Sorry to ask this but .... has anyone had any urges to have sex yet?? Hanna is 16 days old today and i'm feeling like I really want it, now i'm starting to feel better. Not had checkup so not back on pill yet (no more babies yet!!) don't know what to do???? Sorry to ask a personal question

14/09/2008 at 23:50

Hiya,

Abbi - I've been sleeping as and when Kamran lets me, which is currently between 5am - 5pm which is why I don't tend to get online much when everyone else is.

I've been tearful too, but not because I'm unhappy or anything I just start tearing up and I don't know why! LOL.

Sarah - I wanted sex pretty much straight away...but I think I first had it again when Kamran was about 2 1/2 weeks. I haven't been using protection because I don't mind going for another one straight away plus breast feeding is supposed to protect you although it's not 100%.

I think we've moved over to the other thread now anyway so I'm off there now.
x

19/09/2008 at 18:50

what is the other thread? Sorry not been on for ages - my sister been ill with her pregnancy so been at my parents and hers so I can have some company as Steve been working late due to his team not hitting target.

Cathy x

she
19/09/2008 at 20:11

Hi Cathy - hopefully you've found us by now!!  Click on forum tab at top of home page, then pregnancy, then it's called babies born in July and August - see you there!!

She xx

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
3921 to 3925 of 3925 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?