forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Due Feb 2012

21 to 29 of 29 messages
27/06/2011 at 18:55
Hi Nicola, tiredness has really hit me last few days. Think I m starting to show as my outfit for my sisters wedding this Friday is tight.... but not been eating much as I have lost my appetite . how r you feeling?
28/06/2011 at 09:45

Hi Sheela,

I been really tired as well, haven't the energy to move sometimes lol!  Not showing yet but in the evening times I seem to get very bloated.  I have the appetite of a horse!!  Starving all the time, trying not to eat too much rubbish, so snacking on fruit and yoghure when I get hungry between meals.  Heading on hols now on 10h July so I'm looking forward to that and then have my first scan the day after we come back!

06/07/2011 at 10:55

Hi All!

I'm due Feb 6th and feeling really rough all of the time! Got morning, noon and night sickness. No appetite and constantly tired. I'm finding it hard to hide it from everyone in work. I have my 12 week scan 26th July, so will be able to tell people then, but I've got 3 more weeks of rushing to the loo and nearly falling asleep at my desk. Is anybody else starting to show too? I've got a tiny bump, but might just be because I'm bloated.

Just so I don't sound like I'm complaining about everything, I'm really happy the little one has been a big surprise but now it's finally sunk in I'm so excited.

06/07/2011 at 13:44

Hi,

Thankfully I haven't had much sickness, a wee tiny bit at the start but think I might just have been imagining it!  I'm having my first midwife appt and scan on 26th July too, can't wait, going on hols on Sun for two weeks so that'll keep me occupied til then!  I don't think I'm showing yet, sometimes I get very bloated too and then I look pregnant but most of the time you wouldn't know, can't wait to get a wee bump!!

07/07/2011 at 11:50

Hi Nic,

I've got awful sickness, forcing myself to eat but not keeping much down. I had my first midwife appointment last week. Went well. Was pretty worried as there is Spina Bifida in my family so they have referred me to a consultant who can explain the risks and testing to me more clearly. Other than that just a few blood tests and a pee in the cup. First baby so everything is new to me.

I can't wait to get my bump and to be able to tell everybody! It feels like everyone should know already since I have such bad morning sickness, my lil bump (bloating?) and my boobs have gone up an entire cup size and look huge!

Have you told many people yet or waiting until 12 weeks?

07/07/2011 at 12:27

Hi Nat,

That's not so good, hopefully the sickness passes soon, I've the appetite of a horse at the min!!  I've just had a quick appointment with the doc and that's it, the way it's done in my local clinic is the booking appointment and first scan are all done together, so I can't wait for that!!  Hope everything goes well with the consultant.  Not sure if I mentioned it but it's my first baby too, so a bit daunting!  Have four nephews and a niece so I've had plenty of practice!!  I know I'm the same about wanting to tell everyone, it's so hard not to tell people!!  I think my husband is worse than me, we've told our family, mum, dad, brothers, sisters etc and a few friends.  Thank goodness we're away for two weeks now, stop me from wanting to tell people lol!!  Have u told many people?

13/07/2011 at 16:13

Hi Ladies

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and due on the 28th February, can't believe it! very excited but at the moment feeling dreadful, im so unbelievably tired all the time and feel sick on and off all day...can't wait for this part to be over

I'm currently living in Switzerland due to my husbands job, so finding these forums really helpful as a bit lonely over here without friends and family to help...

Can't wait to hear from all the other Feb Mums To Be!

Emma x

03/08/2011 at 17:46

Hi all,

I'm due on Feb 15th and having my 12 week scan tomorrow!

Am looking forward to sharing such a special time with all you Feb 2012 ladies! 

13/10/2011 at 11:12
Hii ladies, Am due on 3rd Feb. Just wanna meet people n talk. So far so good. It's long since I was this far. Am currently on clexane n baby aspirin throughout till 36 weeks. So many baby angels but I never gave up. I hv 2 boys 10 n 3 yrs. This pregnancy isn't easy at all but just imagining the end result keeps me going. Hope to see u all. Good day n happy, trouble free pregnancy.
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
21 to 29 of 29 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...