forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

due jan 09

1 to 20 of 2367 messages
06/05/2008 at 10:07

hi there just wondering if anyone else is due in jan 09

06/05/2008 at 10:25

HI Sarah,

there are plenty girls on the TTC thread hoping to join this thread soon. Me included.

My AF is due on Sunday, so its too early to do a pregnancy test yet.

Congratulations and hope you get some company in here soon.

06/05/2008 at 11:59
cheers hun good luck!
06/05/2008 at 20:31

Oh and me, I'm hoping I'll catch this month...God we're so sad on the TTC site (well, I speak for myself!)

If I am preggers this month baby will be due 30 Jan...so I've got a little bit of a wait yet. 

How rude of me....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  Is this your first?   Are you excited or nervous?

07/05/2008 at 09:07

pg number 5 have 2 angels and 2 dd's amy 5 megan 8 months so this little one has come as a bit of a suprise

good luck to you loopy how long have you been trying?

07/05/2008 at 13:14

hi sarah.

sorry to disappoint but not a jan mummy either. but am due 28 dec so it mioght be late so come to say hi anyway. will be popping on here from time to time. and obv to keep you company for a bit whilst we wait for the ttc girlies to get there bfp!!!

i am natty, 1 dd and now 6+5. very excited as been ttc for 15 months. but finally got my good news this month. i was also on ttc so have been routing for these girlies to get the good news they deserve.

congratulations anyway. surprises are always nice. sorry to hear about your 2 angels. must have been very difficult. but babydust and glue to you and hope the pregnancy goes really well. speak soon xxx 

07/05/2008 at 13:19

cheers hunny been playing with due date calculators an due date comes out at 7-01-09

that makes me 5wks

[img]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev006prs__.png[/img]

07/05/2008 at 13:20

congrats on your news hopefully some will start joining me soon lol

07/05/2008 at 18:48

Hi, im due on jauary the 2nd, and I am 6 weeks tomorrow. When are you due. So excited, hope all goes smoothly

Jen x

07/05/2008 at 18:51
sorry just seen teh post above silly me!! Congratulations
07/05/2008 at 19:34
Oh wow I can't believe there's a Jan thread already!! Congratulations ladies you must be so thrilled!! I'm on the Oct board so I'm almost 17 weeks now, if you need any help or advice I'll try and help you through the next few weeks!!

Congrats again!
Lou xxx
08/05/2008 at 21:36

I've been trying to conceive for five months.  I starting to suspect my DH has lazy sperm.  He's quite lazy normally (but that might just be a bloke thing

Congrats on your pregnancy Jenny. 

Mazzy has just started another due January thread today - so that could get confusing!  I've pointed her your way. 

Good luck xxx

08/05/2008 at 21:40

cheers hun

good luck with ttc

09/05/2008 at 16:56

there are a few other jan mummies to be on looney lounge here is my referal code if anyone wants to join

http://looneylounge.net/index.php?referredby=675

09/05/2008 at 18:10

Hi all January 09 due mothers,

I started a tread like this yesterday sorry to repeat a thread but i did do a such and could not find a due jan 09 thread,  so i thought maybe there was not one as of yet.

This is my second pregnancy, I lost my last at 11 wks, they put that down to a lot of things as there a lot going on with me at the time one being that I am disabled and suffer from Osteoarthritis/Secondary arthritis (O.A/S.A) for short and have a history with the enderemerosie and fallopian tube problem.

We did go to see the doctor to get all the checks done before trying, but they kept me on some of my medication and with this and getting that Christmas virus I misscarried January this year.

Since then I have kept myself to a routine of going to the gym 1-2 times a week and keep myself generally active. I have come of all my meds as I feel this will give me a better chance for my next pregnancy.

Even thou my weight has not changed much I do feel healthier and better in myself, and before we started to try again I had blood test done to check my that everything was right, they all come back fine even my cholesterol score was well above average for someone on the big side (TC 5.09, HDL 1.83, Total Ratio 2.8, BP 104/67) so my doctor was well impress with that.

I have just found out I am Pregnant again; my weight has not changed much I am now 16.4 stone. I do feel I may just have a better chance this time round, as my symptoms are different too as feel sickly on and off, tired, peeing a lot, breast seam heavier and nipples are always on end, just want to eat but nothing is satisfying.

So it everything crossed with lots of baby dust magic that all goes well this time round.

congats sarah how when are you due in Jan 09, i am due around 13th to the 24th so a long way to go yet lol.

my tummy has been realy churning today and have got no energy plus feel very tierd too, but maybe thats a good thing in a way. even went to the gym  but found both that and swimming to much. 

chat soon

10/05/2008 at 13:23

hi hun due 7 th am now 5+4 very tired dont feel myself even light headed hating this warm weather at mo as well just hot an sticky

mood swings are gettin annoyin one min all smiles an then crying wonderin how to cope with three as dp works away durin wk

hope you all well

a few are on looney lounge referal link below incase you wanna look

http://looneylounge.net/index.php?referredby=675

10/05/2008 at 13:25

Hi Congratulations on your Pregnancies ladies my friend found out on Tuesday that she's Pregnant she's 5 weeks today her name is Vicky she doesn't have a PC but I've said she can use mine she may be joining you soon!! I got a little confused there being 2 Jan threads pregnany brain stricks again lol

Luv Em 13+4

12/05/2008 at 17:19

Hi,

Just found out Im just four weeks gone, had been having problems getting pregnant but recently gave up thinking about it and it just happened.  Very exicted and nervous at the same time. 

12/05/2008 at 17:36

Ohhhh how exciting, seems only yesterday I found out, now well and truly had enough and ready to pop!  We'd been trying for a while too, so know how you feel, congrats to you all and good luck. 

Bev xx

12/05/2008 at 18:08
hi ladied how we all doing enjoyimng the sunshine lol
1 to 20 of 2367 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine