forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Due January 2013

1 to 20 of 43 messages
27/05/2012 at 21:01
Hi Everyone, A little bit unplanned but found out 3 days ago that I'm 7 wks pregnant, OMG how did that happen!! EDD 11-01-13 Well it has now sunk in and getting excited, I know it's early days but if anyone else out there is expecting in Jan would be great to chat. I was here in Sep 08 and made some great friend who I still keep in touch with, would be gret to meet some other January mummies George xxx
02/06/2012 at 09:55

Hi there i'm due on the 11.01.2013 to if my dates are right. I'm hoping it all goes well as have had two misscarridges in the past. I have a four year old as well so i'm always trying to remember how it felt with her.I'm now eight weeks had a scan last friday and it all measured to size so keeping my fingers crossed all is ok at my 12 week scan.

03/06/2012 at 18:43

Hi! I went to the doctor about a week ago for a cold and found out I am 8 weeks pregnant and due January 10, 2013. My first prenatal appt is tomorrow and I am so excited to see how my little baby is doing. This is my first baby, so I am excited, nervous and scared all in one! 

04/06/2012 at 13:16
Hi, found out I'm pregnant with my 4th. With my calculations due 7th jan but all other babies were late so not expecting this one till middle of jan. I'm feeling sick all of the time which is a first for me but apart from that feeling fine. Hope other mummies to be aren't feeling to rough.
04/06/2012 at 16:52
Hi everyone, I'm so pleased we are starting to get a few mummies on here.. ...I am feeling solo rubbish, nausea morning , noon and night. I've lost 4 lb in a week cos I can't eat a lot !! I really can't remember feeling this bad last time ;0( Madmum - I'm a little worried as had a miscarriage in 2006 before I had Harriet and didn't find out until 11 wks but still had all the symptoms , not got my scan until July 4 so ages to wait yet, I might pay for a private one just to put my mind at rest. At Mother in laws at the mo waiting for my lamb roast just hope I can eat it!! Hope everyone is doing ok and is going to be great getting to know you all. Take Care Georgena xxx
04/06/2012 at 23:04
Tiffany- hope your first appointment went well and you got you pack to start looking through xxx
06/06/2012 at 01:29

Hiya Ladies!
I'm pregnant with my 3rd, think I'll be due 6th Jan or after but tbh not entirely sure as I had a miscarriage before I conceived this one. Still waiting to hear from our maternity services! Went to the dr and he said he'd referred me but also gave me a phone number to call to self refer so I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing...
Dr wouldn't even give me green notes so I haven't got anything.

Got pretty bad morning (hah!) sickness myself, it isn't much fun really but guess it's a good sign that things are ok.

Hope you managed to eat your roast lamb Georgena!

Nikki x

06/06/2012 at 06:01

Hi everyone.! i just found out 4 days ago that i am pregnant. i did some calculations on the computer with a few quizzes and it said that my due date would be jan 23, 2013.! I am so nervous even though it is still in the early stages. If anyone has any information to give or advice that would be lovely. Also, i have yet to break the news to my mom, how would any one go about doing this, keep in mind that i am only 22 and this would be my first baby. KIT please.! 

06/06/2012 at 16:55
Hi everyone and Congratulations to the new mummies x Firstly I need to apologise , I am writing from my iPad and it doesn't put the spaces between paragraphs so maybe a little hard to read until u get on my computer- hopefully soon. I have booked in for a viability scan tomorrow to my mind at rest, I know that I can't do anything if the worst does happen but it will make me feel better. Nikki - I managed to eat a small plate of dinner it was so yummy!!! Also mother in law let me have a lie in that morning so felt a lot better......Today on the other hand OMG ......I feel like I'm gonna die!!! Surely the sicky feeling has to let up soon, I even woke in the middle of night feeling like I was gonna chuck. With my daughter I stopped feeling sick at 14wks but it wasn't all the time, don't think I can cope ;0( (rant over) I haven't told daughter yet but think she knows, she said to me today " mummy your boobies are getting big and your belly is going to get bigger, bigger , bigger" when I asked her why she said " because there is a baby in your belly, silly billy" just love her xx Nikki- my Dr didn't do much just gave me a print out to take to the hospital to book an appointment for a scan and to have my bloods taken. Then I received a letter saying my midwife app is on 15th June but have to go to the hospital they don't come to your house.... Everything is different from when I had Harriet , I know it's nearly 4 years ago but even so. Hope you get sorted soon x Need to go and do dinner for DD now so take care and ill check back in tomorrow xxxx
11/06/2012 at 04:59

Hiya!

Krysten - Congrats on your pregnancy first of all. Not sure what to say about how to tell your Mum. I was pretty nervous telling my Mum this time around and I'm 26 and this is my 3rd! LOL.

George - Glad you managed to get some food down you. The smell of literally everything is making me want to throw up. My partner joked that he was going to get me a mask and I told him that'd be a great idea so I can spray some perfume or something inside it and get on with life. Think it's worse when I'm hungry tho and today saw an advert or something with beans on toast on it and thought mmmm I could actually eat that, so feeling a bit better now after a luch and dinner of it! 

I'm still waiting for some comunication from our maternity services, would have expected something by now but keep thinking maybe because this is my 3rd they're just leaving me to it? Might get in touch with them tomorrow just to check that something is happening. I guess I'm just a bit impatient because we're going away at the end of the month and I just want to have something before then! 

Thought they always came out for your first midwife visit and for after you get to 36 weeks? I only had Jay 2 and a bit years ago but they've changed a lot since then too, Hoping I get the same midwives as last time tho.

Right suppose I should get off to bed, supposed to be taking Kam to pre-school at 12 and it's nearly 5am now. Can I blame it on pregnancy insomnia???

Nikki x

11/06/2012 at 23:22
Just found out today im pregnant with my first!! So excited we have been trying a while, due 17/2/13 if my calculations are right :-/ now time to quit smoking which im going to find hard i think as all of my friends smoke they might find it a but suspect?! Not sure wat my POA is yet as im scared to tell people before 12 weeks in case the worst happens (god forbid!) Seem to be having trouble sleeping properly at the moment is this normal? X
12/06/2012 at 18:37

Hiya Jade,
Congrats on your pregnancy!
If your friends ask about you quitting you can just say it's because the price of cigarettes is too much now so you've decided to try and save a bit of cash for a holiday or something.
I always struggle to drop off to sleep even more so when I'm pregnant, I find a bit of music helps because you can concentrate on that one thing rather than having 100 things running thru your mind.
x

15/06/2012 at 21:09
Hi, just found this site over the last couple of days Discovered last week that I'm pregnant, worked out that Im 7 weeks so due January/ February. Thought I'd get posting as this is my first and feel like I don't know alot. I've got my first docs app on Monday. Wondered when everyone decided to tell people that they were pregnant, thought of this weekend as its fathers day but very worried if I'm being stupid telling family before I've seen the doctor. Any advise ? Laura xx
16/06/2012 at 22:39
Hi Laura, Just a quick one as I'm supposed to be asleep!! I told all my family as soon as I found out as I have had miscarriage before and needed the support of my family then. So if it happened again they would already know why I was upset. Everybody is different though and only you know what is right for you, there is no right or wrong answer. Good luck and Congratulations. Hi to everyone else too will write catch up more tomorrow when I'm more awake Night Night xxx
20/06/2012 at 07:37

Hi everyone, I just found out that Im pregnant last 2 weeks, now I m 8 weeks pregnant for the first time!! didnt really expect that! but Im getting excited. Very excited!!! My due date will be by end of January probably 30th +/-. Hi Madmum! I like your due date, because my birthday is on the 11th of January! My first scan will be on Monday 25th July. This is my first pregnancy. Ever since I found out that I am positive with my first baby, Ive been feeling really tired, sleepy, dizzy, fatigue! and constipated. Everytime I came back from work, I just feel like I wanted to sleep the whole time. Has anyone been experiencing the same?? Is that normal for first baby? Any tips to boost up energy level during pregnancy

20/06/2012 at 14:08

Hiya! Congrats! Can't believe you knwo when your scan will be already! So jealous. As for the tiredness it's all part and parcel unfortunately. I'm sleeping a good 12 hours at night at the moment and I still feel like I need a midday nap. LOL. Make sure you're drinking enough water tho, they kept telling me my dizzy spells with my last one were dehydration.

As for me, yesterday I finally got a midwife. Decided to turn up at one of the drop in sessions and they phoned up the hospital and I hadn't been referred at all despite going to the dr and texting their self referral text number. They've now asked the hospital for an urgent scan for me because I'm going away next Friday and by the time I come back I'll be practically 14 weeks by my dates and the midwife said I need to be scanned before 14 weeks. And had a letter thru today to say my booking visit will be on Monday at 12 weeks. Good job I kept pestering them really!

Hope everyone is well! x

20/06/2012 at 17:43

I am not due this year but saying congrats to everyone.

<a title="Silver Cross" href="http://www.silvercross.ie" target="_blank">Silver Cross</a> | <a title="Prams" href="http://www.silvercross.ie" target="_blank">Prams</a> | <a title="Buggies" href="http://www.silvercross.ie" target="_blank">Buggies</a> | <a title="Strollers" href="http://www.silvercross.ie" target="_blank">Strollers</a>

22/06/2012 at 13:31

Got a date for my scan!!! Yay! It's on Wed so will find out if there really is a baby in there. LOL. x

23/06/2012 at 08:39
Morning all. Why do I always end up with a dippy midwife!!! Turned up for my booking appointment and she asks for my notes explained its my 1st appointment then spends 5mins on computer to confirm it is. Then wouldn't listen when said cycle is irregular and put me down for a 28day cycle. Then she had to leave room for 10 mins because she felt faint. Glad that's over, next time I see her is at 16 weeks ( can't wait). Rant over. Enjoy your day ladies x
28/06/2012 at 13:56

Heya Ladies.

Sarah she really does sound crappy, should see if there's anyone else you can see when you go for your scan. x

I've been and had my scan, not as far as I thought which is slightly confusing, but anyway apparently I'm 11 weeks and will be due 16/1/13.
Would put a pic here but it's not working at the moment.

Hope everyone else is ok. x

1 to 20 of 43 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here