forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Due November 12

15 messages
08/03/2012 at 17:59

I've been recalculating and I now make 40 weeks as a due date of 3 November. 

09/03/2012 at 10:17

Hungry, hungry, hungry

So tired this morning, alarm went off and OH got up, I went back to sleep and almost overslept  you wouldn't think it could make you so tired.

OH really doesn't understand the whole pregnancy thing   

I have to remember to stop keep rubbing my belly  or people will start guessing.  Really should tell my mum soon, she's getting married in 5 weeks and I am bridesmaid, so far she still hasn't decided on a dress for me to wear and I don't know how big I will be by then  

I had before being pregnant like a bubbling in my windpipe when breathe in deeply, not all the time.  Mentioned it to the nurse at my old practice and she said it was probably an allergy to the cat, still getting it from time to time and not the cat now because I moved.  Probably should make an appointment.

FD
09/03/2012 at 21:08
Hi Jackie, I'm so glad you are doing well This is FD from the ttc forum, I just found out I was pregnant last week, so far my due date is November 8th. This is my first so I thought I would join this thread. It's so hard keeping quiet about it all. I too have found myself rubbing my already bloated belly. I'm sure you will find a beautiful dress for the wedding and you will have a great time have you any sickness yet? I'm just tired and moody, so far. All the best
11/03/2012 at 12:12

Hi FD   Congratulations!  

This is my first baby too, I know what you mean about keeping it quiet being hard, I keep rubbing my belly which is also bloated.  

Well my mum is choosing the dress, she keeps changing her mind though and the latest one looks like it's quite figure hugging so I think that we will have to tell her soon, either that or I might have to be sneaky and get it in a bigger size  

I did feel quite sick on Friday, I had some soup which helped  so hard at lunch times where I am working at the moment because everything is in mayo  so it's either cheese and pickle or chips!  I am so tired too, today I had to stay in bed and peeing for England  even when I don't need to I feel like I do! 

12/03/2012 at 07:56

Hello,

I have just found out I am due november 13th with baby number 2!

Hope you are both feeling ok this morning?

I have like a burning stretch feeling all around my sides already, so weird, other than that just starving all the time ha!

12/03/2012 at 09:50

Hi Ezabella,

Congratulations.

I am stil very tired, slightly queasy this morning but not too bad.  Am now drinking decaf tea and fruit tea's so that I don't have too much caffeine.  My OH won't let me drink more than one cup of coffee!

Does anyone know, my mum has a cat - can I visit her? 

They are not wrong about 'playing' feeling much better when pregnant

Ironing while pregnant is hard work, but perhaps that was because we went for a walk before.

13/03/2012 at 07:44

Yes you can visit the cat, you just can't change the litter tray that's all

I will have to get some decaf tea, although I think i'll still have one normal cup in the monring or i've got no hope running after a hyper toddler ha

I was so tried yesterday, had to just sit all afternoon, felt bad for my 18 month old but she got introduced to toy story which she loved!

Do you want to start a due in november group in the due in part of the forum?

13/03/2012 at 09:33

Thanks Esabella,

I think that morning sickness has finally caught up with me.  Porridge seems to help too

I am the same, one cup of coffee in the morning and then decaf tea and fruit tea or water.

It must be difficult with a toddler too, difficult to explain to them why you are so tired but if she is happy to watch DVD's then you can relax a little.

Wondering if I will actually hear from my midwife today about making a booking appointment.

FD, how are you?

Due part of the forum?  I don't think I have seen that.

FD
13/03/2012 at 12:13
Hi all, Bad news, I was at the hospital with heavy heavy bleeding. Told it was a miscarriage but I need to go back next week as the gestational sac is still there. They could not tell if there was anthing in it, as its too early. But the bleeding in such volume lead them to this conclusion. I am devastated and disappointed. Hope you are all doing well.
13/03/2012 at 12:44

So sorry to hear that, hope you are ok

14/03/2012 at 07:54

So sorry FD

17/03/2012 at 10:07
Hi, I hit found out yesterday I'm expecting my 2nd, due on 23rd November! I have a little girl already who's 3. I joined the december 08 thread when I was pregnant with her and it was a great help with all me worries,questions etc. Looking forward to sharing our pregnancy stories!! Rach xx
17/03/2012 at 10:32

Hello, congrats

We have a group in the birth group section if you want to join us there, it's got a few more people! x

17/03/2012 at 19:27
Hello everyone, new member,just found out I'm pregnant but haven't been to the doctors yet but by calculations,I'm due 20th nov
18/03/2012 at 16:28

Hi Joice, congrats! Come and check out the november group in the birth sections part of the forum x

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
15 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...