forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Due October 2012

1 to 20 of 164 messages
06/01/2012 at 19:26

Hello Everyone, Just found Im pg with Number 2!! I'm expecting to be due in October so anyone else found out this week? so happy been off the pill for 4 months. I live in Somerset with OH and my first Fryea I was on the due Feb 09 thread and have made so many friends sharing this emotional time (the good, bad and the ugly!!)

Looking forward to meeting some new people soon!

Vicky xxx

06/01/2012 at 21:57

sorry, baby brain Im due end september.....How silly well the thread is here when it is time for actual october babies.....I might just go now...((((hides head in shame))))

03/02/2012 at 18:23

Well I'll join the thread and kick it off, then

I'm Emily, and I'm due 8th October xx

10/02/2012 at 20:57
Hi Emily I'll join too. My name is Sheryl and I think my due date will be 14th October. We only found out yesterday so still in a bit of shock. This will be our second baby as we have a two year old daughter already. Hope to see more ladies joining soon.
12/02/2012 at 15:11

Hello girls! I've just found out I'm due around 19th October 2012!

Second pregnancy for me - but first one was molar and therefore no baby. I can't really celebrate this time until I know for sure this one's real!

Off to GP in the morning to nag about an early scan. (That and the fact that I've got an excruciating bladder infection!).

Nice to meet you.

13/02/2012 at 19:55
Hi Karen, Congrats on the BFP! Hope you get on ok at the docs and they agree to the early scan, I feel sure they will. I think I'm going to wait a while before going to the docs myself. Just unsure whether to tell my boss just now or wait... Decisions, decisions! Lol.
14/02/2012 at 12:24

Hello, I'm Sophie and I'm due around October 15th. It's my first baby and both I and my partner are very excited.

14/02/2012 at 22:09

Hi Ladies! Congratulations Emily, Sheryl, Karen & Sophie!

Im Emma, im 33 - DH 35 and we have a little boy Jacob William who is 16 months. Oh and my 3 furbabies Vegas Cat, Vodka Puss & Velcro Kitten!  We are up in Liverpool.  Im expecting #2 and I'm soo excited!! I'm 5 weeks today due 17th October.  Only just told DH tonight!! - wrote a poem in a valentines card the look on his face was a picture!

Not been to the Dr's yet - will probably leave it a little while yet (My little boy was induced early and we spent the 1st 6 weeks in Alder Hey - so I'm not fond of them places!) I have come over from the TTC board I have made some lovely friends here on TTC and hope that we can become good friends through our life changing journey.

I have been stalking this thread (as you do) whilst I have been waiting for my BFP! How are we all feeling? Apart from feeling a little tired I'm pretty ok so keeping fingers crossed that this time around is going to be a smoother ride than last time! Are you all telling people? - we are keeping it our secret for a while we told people early on last time, and I dont want to steal any lime light off my sister in law who is due in 4 weeks.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.  Wishing us all a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

Emma

15/02/2012 at 13:13
Hi to Emma and Sophie. Glad to see more folks joining the tred. Here's hoping for lots more BFPs to come. Before today I would have said I was only feelin a little tired but rather embarrassingly I was very sick at my mother-in-law's this morning when dropping my wee girl off before work... Has to come up with a quick excuse as we've not told anyone yet. I'm really hoping that was just a one off though (not likely lol). Im going to the doctors next week as will be almost 7wks by then and dont want to risk a dely to my scan.
15/02/2012 at 13:59
Crikey, just read that back and my spelling was horrendous! Clearly predictive text's fault lol. Must try harder!! Sorry ladies
15/02/2012 at 14:58

Hi everyone my partner and i just found out i am pregnant and should be due around 24th of October . We are so excited . This is our first one 

16/02/2012 at 20:10

Evening ladies,

Welcome to think baby perlicious, and congratulations on your fantastic news!!!

Sheryl sorry to hear you've not been feeling too hot, was it a one off or has the sickness stuck around?

Has anybody decided to find out the flavour of their baby? When will people be telling family/work? I'm sooo excited!! not sure how I'm going to cope with 2 -  but it is going to be brilliant.  Just seen sister in law and Jacob pointed to her Tummy and said 'In there' he is such a cutie!

Touch wood Im still feeling fine , touch of heartburn but thats about it!  Really looking forward to enjoying this pregnancy! xx

16/02/2012 at 20:24
Hi folks, Welcome perlicious! Thanks for asking Em. The actual sickness seems to have been a one-off (hopefully) but generally feel it lurking in the background... just gotta hope it stays there We too are worrying how we will cope with two kiddies. Ava seems to command all of our attention as it is! Exciting too though We are definitely finding out the flavour this time. Kept it a surprise last time which was really lovely and I consider my husband telling me "it's a girl" to be the best moment of my life but we need to be practical this time around. Things like knowing which things to keep and which things we'll need to replace...boring things like that Look forward to hearing how everyone's getting on and how we're all feeling so far.
16/02/2012 at 21:47
Hi everyone my name is Dana and I am due baby 4 around 18th October. My youngest is 9. This is mine and my partners first baby together. We are so excited
16/02/2012 at 22:01

Hi Dana many congrats to you and your partner x and Welcome to think baby!! ......and theres Sheryl and I wondering how we will do 2!! you will have some tips for us all I think! Is the 2nd time round easier? How did you cope with more than 1? x

16/02/2012 at 22:43

Hello everyone - lovely to see a flurry of new pregnancies being announced!

Well, I've got my scan booked for 6th March which will be at around 6 and a half weeks due to my dodgy past, but it will be a real weight off my mind knowing that things are OK. I actually feel fine apart from the constant bloat, slightly sore boobs and total exhaustion - but these are all good signs that things are ok in there. Bladder infection has settled, so all good. We're keeping quiet until we know all is well (after scan).for obvious reasons.

Lovely to meet you all, ladies. I hope we'll be good support for one another. xx

17/02/2012 at 11:53
Hi Dana. Wow 4 kids indeed ???? Em is right, I am totally wondering how I'll manage with 2. You must be wondering what we're worried about lol! Tips would be excellent ???? So glad you have your scan booked Karen. I'm sure it will be a weight off your mind once you know everything is ok - I know it will be ???? Hope everyone has nice plans for the weekend. We're having my sister and her husband over for dinner and I'm currently worrying how to avoid having wine without making her suspicious ????
17/02/2012 at 12:13
I don't know how all those ??? appeared... I was trying to put smileys in! Will try again
17/02/2012 at 23:27

Evening All x

Karen - Scan will put your mind at rest when you see your little miracle wriggling around!  Glad you dont have to wait too long x Glad the UTI is better

Sheryl - This weekend we are going shoe shopping for my monster - his feet have grown again ... and whilst I'm in Mothercare I may as well have a little look at the maternity clothes ... see if there is anything I can buy for when the package starts to get bigger!  .... Any excuse! Can you not have a glass of wine and just make it last? maybe top it up with lemonade - add ice cubes? Or pour yourself a still apple drink whilst your cooking if you dont want to drink x We have a prearranged 'get together' with a few couples at ours next weekend and I've already been quizzed by one of my friends who seems to smell pregnancy's! Think I threw her off ... my plan is to have an ice cubed glass of wine maybe with a splash of tonic and make it last and go on to vodkaless coke (will get DH to play host!)

Hope everyone is healthy and happy!! Enjoy the weekend xx

19/02/2012 at 16:30

Luckily I don't really drink anyway - so no-one is suspicious of my diet coke!

Thanks for the good wishes. xx

1 to 20 of 164 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here