forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Due September 2007

1 to 20 of 3208 messages
29/12/2006 at 17:16
Ok so I know that it is really really really early but I got a BFP 3 days ago, saw my doctor today and I am due with my first child on 8th September 2007! I'm trying to keep my feet on the ground though as it's so soon but I am excited! Anyone else out there due in September yet? Would love to hear from you all and whether you are feeling pregnant or just the same as always!
Cam
30/12/2006 at 08:14
Hi
Congrats, I got a BFP yesterday with a due date of 3rd Sept. Not been to GP yet. Apart from my BBs being sore I feel just the same as normal.
Also really excited but a little scared as not sure what to expect and feel like I am just about to start a big learning curve.
Be good to share this special time with you over the next 9 months.
Cam
30/12/2006 at 21:32
Hi Cam, congratulatons to you to! I have painful BBs too! All seems so unreal at the moment though and everything i read seems to tell me that nothing much changes for the first 12 weeks unless you get bad morning sickness which I haven't had yet (!) so I think I need to just carry on as normal and see what happens!
31/12/2006 at 01:13
Wow ladies, you are most welcome for kicking off this Sept 07 thread! It's great to have someone else to talk to who's in the same situation as you, especially when it's early days and you don't neccessarily want to tell anyone. (I left it until 16 weeks with my first before we told even my mum!)
Take care
Laura (TB editor) x
03/01/2007 at 21:50
Hello all, according to my dates im due 1st September (last period 25th November), a little nervous at the moment as I dont feel pregnant, havent got sore boobs or morning sickness but have had a few light cramps. Probably kick myself for saying this but I wish I had a few symptons just so I feel pregnant. Well fingers crossed for us all, I want to tell everyone but trying to keep it a secret for a couple more weeks.
Stay well x
04/01/2007 at 07:11
Hi Jo, congratulations! I know what you mean about the symptoms, if it weren't for the painful boobs I'd find it really hard to believe I am pregnant! Isn't it difficult to keep it a secret, there are other people where I work who are pregnant and it's so hard to to run up and tell them I am pregnant too!
Cam
04/01/2007 at 09:28
Hi Jo, Congrats!
Same as you both not many symptoms, a bit tired-er this week but think that is a response to going back to work.
Called the GP for an appointment and not until 23/1 - I was expecting it sooner but they say they wait until 7-8 weeks. OneBump I know you have been but Jo did you get an appt yet?
Agree the secret thing is difficult, I am trying to eat healthier especially snacks (fruit not chocolate!) - work colleagues think a new year thing and that I will revert to normal soon.
Cam x
04/01/2007 at 11:56
Hi all, if my dates are correct I will be due on the 3rd September. I was due to go to a fertility doctor next Monday, so we are absolutely thrilled. Bit nervous as I have my Doctors appointment today, but haven't had many symptoms, other than the sore boobs and feeling a little tireder, so keep thinking that its a phantom pregnancy. Hopefully the doctor will confirm what my two pregnancy tests alreadt have!
Take Care x
04/01/2007 at 13:39
I think I am about 6 weeks pregnant - I haven't worked out my due date but I guess it would be somewhere around late Aug/early Sept?

So far I have had sore boobs (for weeks now!) and the slight churny, crampy feelings but that's about it. I also kinda want to start feeling sick, as the more symptoms I have the more reassured I'd feel (easy to say until I am actually throwing up on the bus!)

We are also keeping it a secret until about 3 months - just in case. I just found out that my mother-in-law had 3 miscarriages before she had her first child (all at between 2-4 months) so nothing feels very certain at the moment. I guess its just a matter of letting nature take its course.....
04/01/2007 at 20:33
Hi All,

Cam, I havent informed my doctor yet as thought I would wait til 6 weeks which is on Saturday, I will call them Monday, I will let you know what they say.

Julia & Gina - CONGRATULATIONS, Its sooooo hard not to get too excited as we all know its early days but thinking positive must help things along.

Glad im having similar symptons to everyone else, like you Julia I want more symptons just to feel more pregnant (bound to regret saying that!!!)

I was thinking about telling my Mum and Dad this weekennd as I think my mum has guessed as I didnt have a drink New Years Eve (unheard of for me) and she keeps hinting, Not sure yet. Keep intouch everyone x
05/01/2007 at 09:07
Hi All,
Well had my doctor's appointment yesterday - she said its quite normal to not have any symptoms until the 8th week which made me feel much better.

She also gave me a booklet called Emma's Diary which is a good read, it tells you everything that you wanted to ask but were a little afraid to. You also get a free pack from LLoyds pharmacy with it, but I haven't picked it up yet.

Hope you are all feeling well - we only have a couple of weeks until it kicks in so we may as well enjoy it whilst we can
Take Care
Gina
05/01/2007 at 11:08
Thanks Gina - that makes me feel a lot better too!

Have a fab weekend everyone.

Julia
05/01/2007 at 13:42
Hi OneBump,

Congratualtions, what a coincidence! My baby is also due on 8th September. I did the test a couple of days ago and was ecstatic to find out I got a BFP then I went straight round to the doctors (waited for 2 hrs!!) only to be told I have to make an appointment with the midwife, who will look after me from now on. So I've arranged to see the midwife on the 9th. It just doesn't seem real; I wake up and suddenly remember I'm pregnant and start smiling. I hope this feeling goes on! Good luck to all those TTC and pregnant ones.
Luv Sibby
05/01/2007 at 18:18
Hi All and Congratulations to First Timer.

I did another test last night (I know, i'm a saddo hehe) and it was positive (thank god) I knew it would be but just felt more at ease once I did it.

I love this website as I can talk about anything but have to keep it a secret at home and at work.

best wishes to everyone.

Jo
05/01/2007 at 18:39
Hi All

Exciting to be here! I am pregnant with my first baby and am due on 3rd September - we found out on Boxing Day, so that was a nice Christmas surprise!!

Went to see the doctor this evening, who gave me the same magazines that Gina received. I was surprised she didn't do another pregnancy test on me and just took my word for it - I keep wondering if I've imagined it as I don't really seem to have any symptoms (apart from a very slight sick feeling)!

Am trying hard not to count any chickens yet as I've got a few friends who have had problems, but I am keeping everything crossed. It's nice to meet some people in the same situation, where I can talk about the pregnancy - apart from future grandparents, we're keeping it quiet for now.

Take care,
Anna
05/01/2007 at 18:48
Congratulations Anna. Glad you have joined us. i cant believe the amount of people that are due in September, I know its stupid but when I found out I was pregnant I felt like the only person in the world that was. Really glad to find this site.

Jo
05/01/2007 at 19:09
Hey all!
Well, I am due on the 9th September! I had cramping and was ill with the flu so had to go to my GP anyway, and she made me to to the early pregnancy place in the hospital. I waited 3 hours and they scanned me! And I could JUST about make out my little sac... it changes things.

So glad to hear a lot more know they are due in September too.

Here's wishing we all have good luck and great pregnancy's!

My morning sickness is kicking in though...!
05/01/2007 at 19:49
Hi Ladies

Id just like to add myself to the group i had the plesant surprise of finding out yesterday that im 5 weeks pregnant im due on the 10th of sept. DH and i are very excited and looking forward to going through it all again third time round my biggest fear is, i have two DD 1 and 2 years i hope i can cope and keep my cool!! wishing everyone all the best!!
05/01/2007 at 20:21
I have been reading a few websites about pregnancy and think I have read too many bad stories, I was reading about when you have a scan and there is an empty sac, I never thought about anything like that until now and I know its stupid but I didnt really think that could happen, think I will stop reading now, Sorry to tell you all about it but cant really talk to anyone else about it, my partner tells me I cant worry like this and doesnt want to talk about it so I dont worry too much. Can anyone shine any light on this for me?

Thank you xx
06/01/2007 at 12:13
wow, I'm so excited to read about everyone else who is expecting in September, congratulations everyone! I have also just booked the date for our wedding and honeymoon! very exciting!
1 to 20 of 3208 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here