forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Food...And You!

10 messages
29/02/2008 at 12:51
Hi Girls,
I was just wondering if anyone had changed food habits during pregnancy? I really really hate salt and vinegar crisps, but for afew days now I'v been eating loads of packets lol.
I heard its normal to eat weird stuff, well crisps aint exactly weird, but to me they are cos i can't stand them lol.
What food changes do anyone of you have?
xxxxx
29/02/2008 at 13:16
tara- i havent had no real cravings just the odd thing i have fancied but now all i want is icepops mmm shame im stuck at work would love one now been eating about 4 or 5 in a row haha.  x x
29/02/2008 at 14:11

Hi girls - At the beginning of pregnancy I went totally off anything with pasta - hated spaghetti Bolognese even though it is my favourite!

I've gone back onto pasta now but for a while there I was worried I'd never eat the stuff again!

As for eating stuff that I don't normally - spicy stuff! Nothing is spicy anymore. I was a whimp when it came to spicy food, but now everything just tastes bland. I'm heating hot curries without batting an eyelid!

29/02/2008 at 14:12
That was meant to say "eating"!
29/02/2008 at 16:36

hi all,

im finding it really hard at the mo,, i cant seem to want any thing. when ever i think of food i feel sick.. but sweets are ok..lol

Taz
02/03/2008 at 16:08

hiya,

im finding it hard too, to know what i fancy to eat really. Toast is the favoured lunch for me but it feels so boring having toast all the time. i think iv also gone off chocolate a bit, i can only stomach a small bit if i fancy it. Im trying to eat lots of fruit as i seem to want to eat it, but im definately getting the "bland" thing too. Twice this week ive made a really nice dinner and then didnt "taste" much of it.

the joys of body changes eh!

xx

02/03/2008 at 17:04

Hi Girls

I've found that I just don't fancy anything... I haven't got morning sickness either so it's not because things make me feel sick - it's just i don't fancy anything in particular.  Also, I don't feel like I get hungry - is that normal?

x

Eff
02/03/2008 at 18:18
Hiya, i haven't had any cravings but cannot stomach cheese expecially melted cheese!!!!
03/03/2008 at 22:46
hey. when i had my baby girl i didn't have major cravings but i went for a whole week of eating nothing but mexican food! and i still love it now. and i aslo had a craving for jordans country crisp cereal with strawberries in. it was about 11pm one night and i couldn't sleep. oh had just got home so i sent him to tescos to get some. i couldn't wait. but by the time he came home i was so tired that i had fallen asleep!! he was not a hppy bunny!
04/03/2008 at 16:58

Hi All,

I'm having a nightmare with food just lately. I don't fancy anything, keep feeling sick all the time. God knows what I'll have for my tea tonight. I've just read eating ginger biscuits can help with the morning sickness. Anything sweet is fine. Anything stodgy or saucy I just can't stomach. I hope this doesn't last too much longer, I can't stand feeling this sick

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
10 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...