forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

general

1 to 20 of 21 messages
02/07/2012 at 12:45

hello ive just found out im pregnant again after having a misscarriage at seven weeks two mounths ago .I am little bit worried because of last time could anyone give me any advice or any succes stories if you have been in the same situation as me thankyou xx

02/07/2012 at 16:13

Hey , i hope this helps ! we sadly misscarried, early last year and were devastated ! we are now 24+5 wks along with #1 and throughout the early stages of this pregnancy i couldn't stop worrying everyday i was concious of every twinge and going to the toilet just worrying at what i might find ( sorry about the details) but it was awful ! and all i can say is try and put it to the back of your mind i found the more i done that the easier it was ! although i would still worry my first 12 wks were awful, not because of like sickness or anything just purely down to me being so worried about misscarrying again but here we are ! just stay positive , wishing you and happy and healthy pregnancy ! X

Katiex

02/07/2012 at 16:32

hi hun thankyou for replying i will try and stay postive just keep myself busy got three other children so they keep me busy hope you are well thankyou tammy xx

02/07/2012 at 18:59

no problem , i know how it feels and like i said the first 12 weeks it just ran through my head 24/7 couldnt concentrate at work and just to had to keep myself healthy and take it easy !! p.s with 3 other kids i know that may be hard but just dont forget to give urself some tlc once in a while lol - thinking of u & bubs.

katiex

02/07/2012 at 20:00

aww hun i will nice to no i have someone to talk to on here xx

02/07/2012 at 20:30

anytime ! i like it when people have the time to chat on here i know everyone has busy lives but its nice when someone is able to chat ! 

Katiex

02/07/2012 at 20:47

i no hun hows your pregnancy going so far hope its been ok xx 

02/07/2012 at 20:53

everything has been fine ( touch wood ) i have had nothing to bad, such as sickness ect think ive been quite blessed in that way. Mind you not sure wether this means a hell of a labour! hope not lol. see as though this is baby #1 im blissfully unaware of what is to come lol hows about you ? have you been to docs or midewife yet ?

Katiex

02/07/2012 at 21:00

i had my first nearly twelve years ago my second eight years ago and my third nearly five years ago and all differnt labour and symptoms .Symptoms have with this one alittle but not to bad at the momment touch wood lol .No have docs appointment next week tammy xx

02/07/2012 at 21:05

ah well you've plently experience on your hands ! im one of 4 girls and i and two of my sisters are preggers also !! one due sept im oct and the other dec ! so plently babys for our family this year ! you will have to keep me updated on how your docs appt goes do you know how far along you are ? 

katiex

02/07/2012 at 21:15

aww thats alot of babys yes im well experience im only just found out over the weekend so at a guess im only about 4 weeks of cause ill let you no how i get on tammy xx

03/07/2012 at 18:04
Thats great ! Yeah please do , good luck X
03/07/2012 at 18:32

thankyou hun how are you today xx

03/07/2012 at 19:41

fine thanks! what about you ? feeling more pregnant day by day ? x

03/07/2012 at 19:52

yes hun sickness and dizzyness today but other than that im ok xx

03/07/2012 at 20:12

the joys of motherhood i guess ! its so amazing at the same time as being the biggest pain in the butt ! my sickness was very come and go-ish and really was only ever if i had a heavy meal late on an evening like if we went out to restaurant, it just would not settle at all ! xx

03/07/2012 at 20:29

it comes and goes all day not actually sick just feeling it but i think thats worse got some ginger biscuits and drinking plenty of water that helps for alittle while xx

03/07/2012 at 20:43

thats so strange !!! ginger nut biscuits are all i eat these days, its all i found that settled my stomach !! xx

04/07/2012 at 11:47

i ate them all threw my last pregnancys very good at settle your stomach.Bit worried this morn got bit of light brown discharge not alot just hope its not a sign of a misscarrige again going to keep a eye on it if gets worse trip to the docs check my levels i think xx

04/07/2012 at 16:01

spotting stopped earlier so i think it might of been implatation bleeding as my mounthly was due round about now and there wasnt alot of blood only a tiny bit so fingers crosed it be ok xx

1 to 20 of 21 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here