forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Giving up smoking

21 to 26 of 26 messages
10/10/2007 at 22:48

Thanks Philippa, i look forward to the whole emotional thing not hee hee!! its all for a good cause so its all good xx

Thanks Lynsey, im feeling guilty everytime i light up at the mo and am not smoking whole ones so think that has made me cut down loads straight away. i think i will be bit like you were and get bit depressed and cry. well done for getting down to one a day though that is so much better than loads a day and like you say you had a healthy baby girl.

I just really appreciate everything everyone is saying and thanks for being so supportive.

Im very emotional tonight and this site is just the best, i would go mad without it.

K xxx

13/10/2007 at 15:07

i don't know if it will help you but it certainly helped me...

you probably won't be able to use this method for a few weeks yet but there may be other people who can benefit from it now...

i put my ciggie packet on top of my scan picture. every time i went to get a fag, i looked at my scan picture at the little baby inside me and it definately made me think twice about sparking up!

good luck with the pregnancy!

love charlotte and liam (31+3)

13/10/2007 at 16:32

Ah thanks Charlotte

i hope to have stopped by then but if i dont then that is a great way to make me think twice.

Appreciate your advice hin

K xxx

16/10/2007 at 14:00

from 2 weeks a go i decided to give up smoking and i cut it down and i smoke just half of one sigarret a day and some days i never smoke .and i'm waiting at the end of this month that i'm prignent or not.some times is realy hard for me to keep myself from smoking but when i think about my baby i never use that. i need some advise about that.because i haven't experience an have been live here just near 2 years.

sarah  xx

16/10/2007 at 14:02

i;m not sure that  drinking the green tea is allright or not.please give me some advise.thanks

sa xx

16/10/2007 at 15:29

Hi sarah. Green tea should be fine. it is full of antioxidants and therefore much better for you than other tea's/coffee etc.

Well dont on cutting down on the ciggies. How long have you been trying for a baby or do you just think you maybe pregnant? Eother way it is best to give up as early as possible so you are doing the right thing. It's not easy tho ey? 

You will find some great advice on here and make lots of new friends so don't worry about feeling alone. I live away from my family but i have found this forum to be an amazing source of support and advice.

Take care and good luck P xx

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?