forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

hi im new

5 messages
09/05/2006 at 13:10
hi ,i have only just discovered this site but i guess it's never to late to get to know new people.
My name is gemma and im 24 and i live in suffolk, this is my 3rd pregnancy and baby is due 10th july. I already have 2 sons aged 5 years and 18 months, we do not know the sex of this one.

I am having an awful pregnancy (not as bad as some i know) as i suffer from really bad SPD and seem to be having problems getting the help i need due to a recent move.
would be lovely to chat to other people reguardles of when they are due or where they are.
09/05/2006 at 13:58
HI Gemma! Welcome to the site and congratulations on the pregnancy.

I think there's a whole thread dedicated to mums due in July, so if you have a look in the pregnancy folder you should find it. A couple of the May mums have been dealing with SPD, so that might be worth checking out, otherwise there's lots of just general chat.

Sorry to hear about the problems you're having getting help, not uncommon with SPD from all I've heard here. Maybe there's a specific SPD support thread already, or you could start one to exchange advice etc.

Min
15/05/2006 at 15:33
Hi

just found this site, I too am due in July. Whilst I seem to be lucky with not suffering too much am finding Maternity cloths shopping very difficult.... any suggestions as I'm not that big and don't want anything too mummies

Cheers
15/05/2006 at 16:55
if you have a New Look that stocks the new maternity range i can reconmend them. They have some loely bits and not too pricey either.
16/05/2007 at 14:08
Hi Gemma, Min and Karli - come join our July club - there are about 30 of us on there and would be great to have you on-board....

http://www.thinkbaby.co.uk/forum/forummessages/mps/dt/4/UTN/818/V/9/SP/
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
5 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?