forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Hi

8 messages
25/09/2007 at 15:02
Hiya, I'm Alex. I'm 18 and I am 6 to 8 weeks pregnant. I am really nervous and have no idea what to expect. I know I am really young and hope none of you hold that against me, but i couldn't have an abortion. Could someone please help me and tell me what to expect throughout my pregnancy. I am really scared to tell my family although all my boyfriends family know and they are really supportive. thankyou xx
25/09/2007 at 16:04
hi Alex and congratulations.No one on hear is going to hold your age against you. When are you due as there are due in threads for specific months. There will be plenty of women that you can chat to at any time. Im from the due december thread and you are more than welcome to pop on and have a chat to us all and ask anything you like x
25/09/2007 at 16:17

Hi Alex,

I'm 8weeks and 4 days and due on 2nd May. There's a thread for due May babies if you want to join in. I've found this site really helpful and it's nice to knowother women feel the same way as you do.

Your age is only a number chuck and you shouldn't let that bother you.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Katie xoxo

25/09/2007 at 19:31

Hi Alex.

I was 19 with my 1st baby. On No 4 now at the age of 37, so that should tell you its not all bad!!

Its YOUR body and YOUR baby, sounds like you have a good BF and his family for support you. If you familt no now sooner than later it will give them time to get over it. But I'm sure you Mum will be with you every step of the way, after all its her Grandchild.

Hope it all goes well, I'm on due March thread so if you fancy a chat........

Jo  x x x

26/09/2007 at 09:18
hiya yeah i am due march/april of next year! very excite dnow all my family know!!! gald to hear your all so nice!! xxxxx
26/09/2007 at 15:38

Hi Alex.

Congratulations, good to hear youve told your family aswell.

Nobody will hold your age against you, all that matters is that you want this baby and sure youl do your best when it comes to raising him/her. As for what to expect in pregnancy, look forward to morning sickness, a gassy bottom and leaky boobs! Seriously, everyone here is v friendly so if theres ever anything you want to ask or talk about just find a thread and join in (or start one yourself).

Em x

26/09/2007 at 16:19
thanks!!!! looking forward to having this baby!!! its going to be the best thing i have done so far and my boyfriend lee is really excited!! we are getting a flat together around where we live and our families are really supportive of it!! I'm so much more positive about everything now that my family know, it made such a difference and it feels like a huge weight off my chest!! xxx
25/10/2007 at 18:35

hi alex congratulations!!!!

dont worry about only being 18 and pregnant i was 17 when i had my first baby and she is now nearly 15. i am 32 and pregnant with my fourth.good luck and take care xx

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
8 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...