forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

hiding pregnancy

4 messages
19/05/2010 at 20:16
i am now 14 weeks preg and hiding it from all but a few who now , i am not excited about it .i have a 4 year old son and 10 month old twins this one was unplanned while on the pill .i carry on at work as though everything is normal to the point of getting told of by the boss as i have not slowed down ,the thing is i will push myself harder st work to keep my weight down which is not hard as i am a postlady and do a lot of walking ,and have yet to gain any extra weight .anyone else feel the same way ?
19/05/2010 at 20:42

Furball - this pregnancy may be unplanned but if you are choosing to keep the baby then take the same care as your first 2 pregnancies, there is a little life growing inside you and many people long for that!

Your gonna have to come out eventually, take things easy and slow down... if your boss is even telling you then you must be going pretty hard at it!

Im sure you will be excited soon enough... thats why pregnancy is over 9 months - gives you time to get used to it!!

19/05/2010 at 23:32
Yes hun look after yourself n the little one, surprises can be great little prizes
20/05/2010 at 19:43
it is true people try very hard for babies as i did with the twins ,i have thyroid problems for over 10 years after my first son who was also unplanned and i also felt the same way i do now as with this one ,after i had him i always said i would have one more to which i had preiod problems due to my thyroid after 2 years of trying i had fertility treatment of chlomid in a hope it would settle my periods ,it worked on month 3 of treatment and i had a ectopic preg and was devastated ,i got bach into treatment 4 months later and on 2nd attempt got preg with twins it took me naerly 3 years to have brothers to my son , now i am back at work and happy at work i had everything i wanted now i am facing the possibility of losing my job if i can not get people to look after 3 small children ,as i get depresed when i am stuck in the 4 walls at home my job is my sanity and even my husband tells me to get back to work .and as for child care that is out of the question as it is too exspensive i do not earn enough ,that is why i am not excited over this pregnancy .
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
4 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...