forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

It finally Worked Part 2!!!!

8181 to 8200 of 8271 messages
21/04/2012 at 21:28
Hello....***sneaks in quietly*** just checking in! I do read everything. Glad your all well. T- congrats on your little girl! HELLO to everyone! I am now 20+4 and had our scan on Tuesday we are expecting a baby boy!!!!! Over the moon and shocked at the same time. We are back on the 8th of may for more checks as he was stubborn and wouldn't move lol. All ok here charley is nearly 10months now! Olivia is fab but needs another op on her ears and more eye tests due to a squint that's got worse. But apart from a few little things all good. Emma x
22/04/2012 at 14:14
Hi girls Hey Emma glad all is well wow a boy this time so you need to get new bits like me then we were shocked too and as you can imagine the whole world has turned pink lol I have my glucose tolerance test tomorrow joy so no food after 830 boo Hope everyone else ok xxx
23/04/2012 at 10:44

Hi everyone

We're back from our trip, had a really good time and the kids al really enjoyed it. Reggie was much easier to handle in the caravan, and he absolutely loved the characters. Unfortunately we are back home now and back to his old ways. He's so difficult! He has now learned how to open his bedroom door and climb over the gate, so there is no keeping him in there when it comes to bed time. At least the other 3 are back at school today so I only have Reggie to deal with!

T, glad Killian is ok after his fall, dont know if you remember but the same happened to Toby last year when we went camping, so I know how worrying it is. Hpe the glucose test goes well today x

Holly, hope your headache has gone. There is a headache virus going round at the minute, maybe you have had that? Hope your veg is coming along and yes big cheer for the kids going back (if only Reggie was going too) now we better start psyching ourselves up for the summer holls, lol.

Emma, woo hoo congrats on your boy! I bet your DH is over the moon. Sorry to hear Olivia needs another op, is she still suffereing from ear infections?

Best go and get Reggie sorted out, he is actually wedged under the bunk beds I dont know what goes through the childs mind

23/04/2012 at 15:43
Hi! Nic she is actually going deaf she has a very bad case of glue ear and with out more gromits she will go fully deaf! It's so sad knowing this but hopefully it will be fixed this time round. If not more ops will have to be done for long term gromits. Still waiting on a date. T- very shocked to say the least my whole body went into shock I couldn't stop shaking! I am currently in the process of bagging up my girls things and it's so so sad my niece is PG so depending on what she is having she can have them if not I will e selling them! Back in two weeks for the next scans there was a problem with the cord an where is was attached to the placenta! Had a lot of problems this PG more so than with Charley but we nearly lost this baby at 13 weeks so he is a special precious baby. Glad your all well xxxxx
24/04/2012 at 15:08

hello ladies

Nic glad you had a good time away your reggie does sound a handful more so than killian and didnt think that was possible lol gtt was ok yesterday thanks havent heard anything back also been to docs today and have conjunctivitus so got drops joy which means no contacts and i hate my glasses lol what you said to holly about a headache virus i have on today that i just cant shift

Emma really hope they can sort out the hearing how awful i keep trying to sell killains stuff locally but still have loads of toys just dont have the room sorry to hear about all the problems naughty baby trying to worry you

Holly hope you are ok chick xxx

25/04/2012 at 12:19

Hi everyone

Emma, sorry to hear that about Olivia but here's hoping the next op does the trick! Is the glue ear something she is likely to grow out of? I know how you feel getting rid of all your girls stuff, I got rid of all my baby stuff last year, although I was glad to see the back of it, it was sad, like the end of an era

T, hope the headache has gone, I have heard of loads of people having it. Yes Reggie is such a handful, really hoping he is going to calm down soon! He takes so much of our attention its not fair on the others. We are away next week with the 2 older ones so that will be nice to spend some time with just them

Im off shopping now, its Lees birthday tomorrow so have to get some last bits for him. I dont kow why I bother though, he only takes everything back

25/04/2012 at 22:01

hi nic

yeah it went thanks hon just feel knackerd today which is silly as didnt hear a peep from killian all night it must be hard i dont know how you manage will be nice for the older 2 to get some attention just them

hope lee has a good day he takes everything back? omg kev would never do that even if i receive a present im not too keen on i always make sure the person that gave it to me sees me using it even if is just once

hope you all havent been blown away by the wind lolx

30/04/2012 at 16:48

Hello all.

Yey. a sunny day. Been wanting one of those for a while. Getting annoyed with all the rain. I know we need it, but still............

Hey Em. Oooh a baby boy. How lovely. Glad you're still keeping an eye on us all!! Sorry to hear about poor olivia. Bless her little heart. It makes u sad for them, doesn't it? She's in good hands tho. Thinking of you. Also, didn't know u nearly lost this baby. As u say, he's precious. As ALL babies & kids are of course. Keep well hun. xxx

Nic, glad u had a good time. Sorry but i had to stilfle a laff where Reggie was wedged under the bed. He IS naughty, but funny at the same time.  Have never heard of a headache virus, i have to say. I've got one now, but that is due to driving this morning.  I'd get Lee to buy his own prezzies lol.

Hi T. How did the gtt test go? When do u get the results. Hoping you get a clear result and don't develope diabetes. It's NOT nice.

I don't usually buy dh anything anyway. But iam just a tight-arse anyway!!

I've just come back from wrexham. Took ds to have his routine appt for his brace fitting. Will be having those fitted after his last exams in june. Not long to go, then i'll have two that have left school. Gosh, makes u feel really old. (well, iam really).

Those who have sunshine - enjoy. Those who don't - look forward to some soon.

Damn, should have pegged out some washing. never mind - too late now. Maybe tomorrow.

Take care ALL. (even those who occasionally sneak on too).

30/04/2012 at 17:00

hi holly

havent heard anything about the gtt as its been a week think i would have heard by now i think its normally a week?

yey to the sunny weather had some today too so have put some washing out and cut the grass was getting abit long and i dontly cut it 3 weeks ago!

its kevs birthday 3 weeks tomorrow asked him what he wants and he says he doesnt want anything but money towards a new motorbike helmet theres a film we want to see at the cinema so said ill ask my mum to have the 2 terrors and well do that

and your not old lolx

05/05/2012 at 10:58

Blimy, it's quiet on here atm. Where is everyone?

Iam hoping that the weather is going to pick up soon, but i've heard that may is going to be just a bad as April!! Anyone else heard that?

Been shopping this am, and spent loads on nowt. So frustrating.

Nothing to report here, all very boring.

Hope everyone has a good bank holiday weekend. xxxxxxxxxxx

05/05/2012 at 11:44
Hi holly I didn't hear that hope not I have 2 weekends off soon don't want to be stuck indoors At work at the no hope everyone is ok x
06/05/2012 at 10:10
Hi everyone Not been on for ages! Hope everyone is well. Belle is 6 months old now gone so fast. And I got married last Saturday too Xx
06/05/2012 at 10:12

hi sarah long time no hear

wow thats gone quick! many congratualtions on your wedding too xxx

11/05/2012 at 09:03

Hi everyone sorry  have not been on in ages I have been soooo busy! Had a really good time in London with the boys. Josh absolutely loved it, Dylan liked some of and was a typical stroppy teen at the bits he didn't, lol. My sister was here when we got back so had a nice few days with her, she's gone back now though. Going to start planning our trip to tenerife next year now, cant wait! Reggie will be a bit older and hopefully better behaved, lol!

Sarah, congrats on your wedding, any chance of a pic x

Holly, yes I have heard may is meant to be not very nice weather even heard there is going to be chance of snow? Almost half way through it now so lets hope June brings us some nice weather!

T, yes Lee really does take things back, lol, I do it too. I done alright this year though, he only exchanged a tshirt , he liked everything else I got him! I would perfer him to get something he likes though so I dont mind him taking stuff back, we cant really afford to waste money on things that will never be used

Im having a nice quiet day today I have not stopped since last wednesday! not going out anywhere, apart from to pick the indian up tonight, going to catch up on some soaps and lookig forward to a nice glass of wine tonight

Hope everyone is ok x

11/05/2012 at 11:01

hi nic

glad you had a good time

wow i have never taken back a gift saying that i bought kev some clothes in next for his birthday which is on the 22nd and actually showed it to him as wasnt sure about the colour but i didnt want to take all the packaging off and then he say he didnt like it it should fit i hope

im on holiday for the next 2 weekends and then not long till my mat leave wohoo

hope everyone has sun like we do today! xxx

14/05/2012 at 15:37

Hello everyone.

Sarah, congratulations on your marriage. You kept that quiet. Hope u had a really nice day.  Hope you have many happy love-filled years together. I had my 20th wedding anniversary last month!!  Yeah, pics plz lol. xx

Still nothing to report here. ALL very boring. Lily doing really well. Iam going to get her weighed tomorrow, so hopefully she'll have put some more weight on. Currently she weighs 23lb odd.

Nic, glad u had a nice time in London. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Need to get Lil up from a nap, so in a rush. Will catch up soon.

Love to ALL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

16/05/2012 at 10:25

Hi everyone

Hope everyone is ok, im having another busy week, I actually went to work yesterday, first day at work in 6 years. Its not permanent or anything, just helping a friend out, she has her own shop and was a bit stuck for cover. It was nice to get out an do something different for a change!

Holly, how didyou get on with Lily's weight?

T, I suppose everyone thinks differently when it comes to exchanging gifts, I try not to and I wouldnt if I knew someone wouldnt be offended but I hate waste, I was bought an expensive bottle of perfume last christmas off my dad and step mam, I hadn't smelled it before so I tried it out in the shop and I hated it, literally had to go to the toilets and wash it off. It would have been a shame to waste it so I exchanged it, I dont do it often though

Well im having a quiet day today, hoping to catch up on some soaps, I have about 20 home and aways to watch, I have fallen that much behind! The boys wont let me watch it though without them because they like to watch it, lol. Looks like I will have to catch up on neighbours instead

21/05/2012 at 20:54

Hello!

Hope your all well girls! Just a quick one from me.

We had our scan @ 23 weeks and unfortunately they have found a problem with were the cord attatches to the placenta. Begin's with a V....cord insertion! Can cause a number of problems which inc slow growth, pre-eclampsia, placenta previa. On the scan @ 23w he was 3 weeks ahead in growth and already weighed in at 1lb 7oz so they dont have any issues with him at the moment re growth. But we have a 28 week scan and a 32 week scan just to keep an eye on things. But so far its going really well!

Olivia has her operation this saturday and pre op friday. Its going to be awful. having her pre-school injections has frightened her so so much she is going to be in bits . But its getting sorted which is the main thing.

Had my GTT today yak! FC all ok.

Any way just a little update from us!

Keep well girls xxxxxx

21/05/2012 at 21:45

hi girls

holly hope you are ok?

nic hope you enjoyed your work day lol i think with the perfume i would have done the same its kevs birthday tomorrow so hope he likes what i got him

emma sorry to hear to the scan wasnt fantastic hope things carry on ok i seem to remember you had a few problems with charley towards the end? hope gtt comes back ok hope olivias op goes ok is this for her ears?

kev is off this week as he is leaving one job which is travelling to london everyday (2 hours on the train) going to be working somewhere that will be about 30 minutes by car so much better esp when i go into labour lol got my growth scan a week friday im 32 weeks today so getting there fed up of being pregnant now want a drink lol x

24/05/2012 at 13:58
Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying the sunshine just a quick one from me, I'm on my phone again, sat in the garden enjoying the sun supposed to be ironing (oops) lol. Reggie is sat with a bucket of water and a sponge washing all of his toys, should keep him quiet for a while! T, I hope Kev had a nice birthday Emma, glad to hear all is well up to now with your little man, fingers crossed the placenta\cord problem won't cause any problems X. We are starting to decorate this weekend, woo hoo, front room and dining room! I know it seems like I'm always decorating but we haven't done anything in these rooms for 6 years! Not even a touch up of paint so you can imagine the finger prints! Keeping it very much the same, purple but going with an off white rather than cream and a few new accessories! I also got rid of my pram yesterday :'( the big silver cross one, it has been stood in my window for 3 years, looks so bare without it! Really didn't want it to go but it was starting to look a bit silly as I don't have a baby to put in it, lol! Off to get started on the ironing now :\, think I might get the extension lead out and do it outside, I hate being in when the weather is like this!
8181 to 8200 of 8271 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here