forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

It finally Worked Part 2!!!!

8201 to 8220 of 8271 messages
25/05/2012 at 19:10
I will get some pics up when I can get on my computer. On my phone at the minute Xxx
07/06/2012 at 10:33

Hello lovely ladies.

Sorry i've not been on for AGES. Had not forgotten you all.

Nothing to report  from me, so that's why i've not been around.

Hope you're all well and enjoying the wet holidays!!!

We are all well. Can't complain.

T, i hope you're ok. Thinking of you chick. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nic, how are the horrors lol?

Sarah, hope you ok hun.

VERYquiet on here. Hope no one's left!!!

Speak soon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

07/06/2012 at 19:41

hi girls

hi holly thanks im ok thanks hon getting through it dont really want to say on here whats happened as its a public forum but i can confirm for those of you not on fb or not on there often kev and i have seperated  xxx

07/06/2012 at 19:50
Omg T, can't believe it! I'm on fb but haven't seen anything! I have been about but hate posting on my phone. I am absolutely shocked!
08/06/2012 at 10:51

hey nic its ok hon all it was was i changed my status to single from engaged and then all the questions started as expected weve been apart for a couple of weeks thought it was time i put it on there people have been asking questions as to why i was with killian on my own a lot of the time and couldnt keep lying

everything else ok got just under 6 weeks to go had scan last week and consultant and everything is fine she is growing at the right rate and right size so they dont want to see me again now which is good xxx

09/06/2012 at 21:42
Evening ladies, sorry I haven't been on for ages, it's just that e erything has been so hectic. Will try and catch up on posts at some point. Hope you're all well, miss talking to you all xxx Teresa, huge hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
10/06/2012 at 20:36

Hi all.

T, i don't expect you to "tell all" on here hun. As you say, it's a public site, but also it's your own private business. You know we are all here for you anytime chick. Just remember  we love you LOTS. Wishing you lots of luck & love for the future. You'll be fine. Wow, only 6 weeks. Gosh that's gone soooooooo fast. Keep well. xxxxxxx

Hey Nic, how are you guys. Hope you had a good hols. xx

Dee, how are you & your tribe? Hope you're well too. Bck to school tomorrow for all the little beauties.

My Matt has only got 2 more exams in school then he's officially finished. Woop.

Hey summer, where are you? We need washing-drying weather.

Natty - check in girlie. xxxx

11/06/2012 at 10:44
Hi everyone just a quickie because I'm on my phone again! Holly will be glad to see the back of the school holls this time, they have drove me mad! Not really their fault, we haven't done anything and have barely left the house with all the decorating so I think they are a bit bored :/ Finally finnished tho! But have been that busy in the front and dining room, the kids have just demolished the rest of the house I have one hell of a week ahead of me with housework! And omg, the ironing I don't think I have ever had this much before! T, I second what Holly said, we are all here if you need us, don't know what has happened but I hope the 2 of you can work through whatever it is x Dee, hope everything is ok with you x
11/06/2012 at 13:44

hi ladies

first of all thank you for all the support ladies especially dee who has been a grea help

holly and nic thank you girls i wont say on here will message you sometime to let you know but basically its similar as to what happened to dee is all i will say on here its still very raw at the moment and im trying to sort my feelings out buts it hard when i have a baby to be born soon xxxx

17/06/2012 at 09:07
Hi girls. Just thought I would pop on! T I just wanted to say I am so sorry to what's happened especially now with not long till your lady is due. I really do hope your ok? I know we had our little spat but I hope that's all forgotten now and if u do ever need a chat your more than welcome to PM me. ((((hugs)))) Hello to everyone hope your ALL well xxxx I am doing good....had our 28week scan a week ago all is going well with our little man he is on the rather large side and I have excess fluid which there keeping an eye on! Been through labour plans etc I am going into the hospital when I goin to labour (wanted him at home) as things can happen with the cord! I am actually ok with it all to be honest ! Charley is nearly 1 (26th) and growing up far too fast and is a cheeky little thing very different from Olivia. Any way best be off I will TRY and get on more often. Lots of love xxxx
17/06/2012 at 13:18

Hurray, a decent day, with no rain so far.

Nic, sorry you're cherubs were playing up. The weather was horrid. Not fit for kids to play out etc. My ironing pile did disappear, but of course has grown large again now. U r a busy bee doing all that decorating. Puts me to shame, cos i've not done ANY for years.

Iam going to be hated now, by mums across the nation when i say there's only 4 weeks til the summer hols.

T, how are you today? BIG hugs. xxxxx

Hey Dee, how are you and your little ones?

Hi Emma, glad to hear you're doing well. xxxxx

DH has just finished hoovering my car. Haven't done it for a while.  It has been washed outside tho. It now gleams.

Been trying to catch up on my washing, but it's just not drying at all.

Lil is doing well. Still eats like a bird, but putting on weight steadily.  She's 2 1/2 now and growing up fast.

Hope everyone's well. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

18/06/2012 at 13:19

hi ladies

emma thanks hon illbe ok in time wow 29 weeks already thats gone fast! 4 weeks left for me !  I have to go on a particular ward because of not being able to deliver the placenta last time which am hoping doesnt happen this time

Holly im ok kev moved in with his new woman on friday ill be ok but its not easy xxx

19/06/2012 at 11:32

Hey girls!!!!, Right i'm new to this, found out i'm expecting my 3rd baby yest n whilst wandering around found myself here, none of my friends etc are pregnant n don't want to bore them ,lol so hoping to make new friends, really hope u don't mind me commenting here but you all sound like fun, anyway take care of you and yours all n hope to hear from some of you soon, have a good day, kerrie xx

19/06/2012 at 11:34

Er. wot? Am i missing something or am i totally thick?  Iam SO sorry that's happened. Didn't see THAT happening. Hugs. xxxxxxxxx

Iam washing like mad, making good use of the reasonable weather. Apparently it's not going to last. Better get that machine a-steaming!!!

I did 3 loads y/day and 2 so far today. Still got LOADS to wash.

Hope ALL you ladies are well. xxxxxxxxxxx

20/06/2012 at 15:40

yes holly sorry i private messaged you and nic on facebook guess you didnt see it i didnt see it coming either although i did suspect for a little while but it still doesnt make it any easier xxx

23/06/2012 at 14:54
Tereza I'm so sorry to read what has happened. How awful for you I found out in pregnant again shocked xx
23/06/2012 at 20:32

hey sarah thanks hon and congratulations wow that must have been a shock xxx

25/06/2012 at 17:34
Welcome Kez! Congratulations on expecting your 3rd! This place is fab for advice and support I am Emma also expecting my 3rd due in 10 weeks. I have been a member since 2008! Sarah - congrats again sweetie! U best keep me updated by txt hunnie !!! T- ((((hugs)))) Hello all 30 weeks today and feeling huge lol xx
25/06/2012 at 17:38

welcome k sorry forgot toreply to you my baby girl is due 3 weeks today and my son is 2.5 years recently split with my partner of 16 years hes still seeing us lots but its not easy

hey emma hope you are ok

hey holly and nic hope you are ok xxx

25/06/2012 at 18:56
I will keep you updated I'm at the midwife fri for booking in. X
8201 to 8220 of 8271 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior