forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

It finally Worked Part 2!!!!

8221 to 8240 of 8271 messages
27/06/2012 at 17:49

good luck hon x

11/07/2012 at 16:55
Hi everyone I can't believe its been that long since I was last on Sarah, congrats hun, wow you will have caught up to me, lol. T, how are you getting on? Are you still going to have Kev at the birth? Is it less than a week to go now? Holly, how are you? Looking forward to the holidays? I don't know if I'm looking forward to it or dreading it :/ lol! Reg starts nursery in september though so really looking forward to that he is so ready! He went for his induction today, he loved it and I am now a member of a gym so will be able to go every morning! I'm also going to the races this saturday which I can't wait for, just hope it doesn't rain all week my umbrella doesn't go with my dress!!! Hi Kez, welcome and congrats on baby no3 ! Sorry for no paragraphs, I'm on my phone again! I really must invest in a new laptop!
11/07/2012 at 17:00

hi nic

im ok thank you yes i will have him at the birth couldnt imagine him not being there to be honest yes im due in 5 days lol had some minor pains today but doubt its anything i have a sweep on tuesday if nothing happens anyone ever had a sweep is it horrible?

oh bless reggie i am sure he will love it killian goes to preschool 2 3 hour sessions and he loves it waves me off now and says bye mummy bless  xxx

12/07/2012 at 18:38
A massive congrats T!!!!! She is beautiful. Hope all went well?! Hope u share the BS! Love her name xxxx
20/07/2012 at 17:50

hi emma

thank you sweet sorry not been on its been a bit hectic and busy when i have some time i will post everything xxx

20/07/2012 at 17:59
Congrats T, I jave been waiting for you to update before I posted! She is absolutely gorgeous, well done, can't wait to hear the birth story Emma, not long for you now hope things are still going well after your complications x
30/07/2012 at 21:55

hello ladies thank you

well little lady didnt hang about like her big brother i started having period like pains the wednesday after but just thought they were bh kev had stayed the night before and that night as his car was in for mot and service it was the 2 nights we could have done with me not having her as had no car so knew it would happen lol  I had pains later on in the evening that were a bit erratic so didnt think it was the real thing we went to bed at 10pm and i couldnt get comfy every couple of minutes they came about 3 minutes i think it was just before 1am i told kev i was going to call the hospital and then at 1am i rang kevs parents kevs mum watched killian while kevs dad took us up the hospital as we had no car!  We must have got to the hospital at about 145am the mw checked me said i was 7 cm dilated she broke my waters and not long after the pains were about every 1 minute remember kev telling me i was too busy getting as much gas and air in as i could forgot how much it hurt lol   A couple of pushes and she arrived not long after at 225am no manual removal of the placenta or even stitches this time was shocked they let us go home at 5 thought they keep you in longer killian slept through the whole thing he went to bed an only child and woke up and he had a little sister!

I just thank god that kev was here that night so there was no frantic calls to get him here on time he was brilliant through out and couldnt fault him in anyway.

Ellie is doing really well had a few issues as we later found out she had tongue tie this wasnt picked up by the mw or the dr who visited the next day she had it done last week i tried bf but it just didnt work this time so i expressed for a while but i have not decided to just bottle feed apparently its really hard to get a baby back on the breast once they have been on bottles and she has been for a over a week now and whenver i tried she jsut wouldnt do it

Emma good luck hunni not long for you now x

03/08/2012 at 21:06
Aw T sounds like a fab birth!! Well done you. You did fab. Sorry to hear she had the tongue tie. As long as she is feeding and settle etc try not to worry. Xxx Hello everyone ! Yes I am 35+4 today and need the next few weeks to fly SPD is back but just battling through it now. We have our very last scan on tuseday at 36+1 and consultant after.:...see what's said then I guess. But as soon as it hits 37/8 weeks I am more than happy for him to arrive now. Xxx
12/08/2012 at 12:10

Hi everyone hope you are all enjoying the holidays

T, sounds like a soth birth, cant believe it was a month ago tho, seems to have flown by!

Emma, not long to go now, hope the little fella doesnt keep you waiting x

We have a Josh's birthday coming up tomorrow so taking them all to lightwater valley, hope the weather stays ok for it! We ordered him a new phone last week and paid extra the have it delivered within 1-2 days and it still hasnt arrived, 2 days late up to now and we wont be home for it to be delivered tomorrow either, hope he's not disappointed that its not here!

We are also in the process of booking or holiday for next year, going to Tenerife for 2 weeks in the holidays next year, a long time off I know but cant wait! Reggie has never been abroad before and the others havent been for ages, Toby was that little he cant remember going.

Anyway, must dash, going to make a start on dinner, cant wait its been ages since we had a sunday dinner!

xxx

14/08/2012 at 06:14

<span id="result_box" lang="en"><span class="hps">hello <span class="hps">all.
<span class="hps">looks like <span class="hps">you all <span class="hps">would <span class="hps">do <span class="hps">well <span class="hps">holiday<span>?<span class="hps"> have a good time <span class="hps">all of you.
<span class="hps">I <span class="hps">hope <span class="hps">my family <span class="hps">can do <span class="hps">together with <span class="hps">a long holiday<span>, <span class="hps">because <span class="hps">my husband <span class="hps">was busy <span class="hps">with a <span class="hps">job <span class="hps">like<span>. <span class="hps">hmm..

<span lang="en"><span class="hps">sorry if my english not good.

<span lang="en"><span class="hps">regards,

<span lang="en"><span class="hps"><a title="about the mothers and babies" href="http://ibudananak.tumblr.com" target="_blank">about the mothers and babies</a>

14/08/2012 at 06:21

<span lang="en"><span class="hps">hello all. looks like you all would do well holiday? have a good time all of you.

<span lang="en"><span class="hps">i hope my family can do together with a long holiday, beause my husband was busy with a job like. hmm..

<span lang="en"><span class="hps">sorry my english not good and sorry previous posting error occurs.

<span lang="en"><span class="hps">regards,

<a href="http://ibudananak.tumblr.com" target="_blank"><span lang="en"><span class="hps">about the mother and baby
</a>

14/08/2012 at 09:38

hi girls

Nichola i know its just flown by she was a month old on sunday she is doing really wel now we had problems getting her to feed after the tongue tie was cut as she kept putting her tongue up to feed i had to give up with bfing as couldnt get her to feed i expressed for a few weeks but its just formula now once i changed her to another teat a week ago (a mam one) we dont have any problems now she feeds great but it is a greedy piggy like her broother lol

hi catherine and everyone else xxx

28/08/2012 at 15:19

Hello everyone. Hope you're all ok.

Sorry i've not beenaround much. Been having trouble connecting to the internet, but it's fixed now so iam back.

T, congratulations on the very speedy birth of baby Ellie. Wot did she weigh? How is her tongue-tie? I CAN believe that doctors miss it!! How's Killian adjusting to life with a sibling?

Hey Nicola. I was enjoying having the kids off over the hols. It's gone so fast tho. Back to school next week.

I see we have a newbie. Hello Catherine.

Had Lily weighed today and she now weighs 24 lbs 7.5 oz. Has put on 11.5 oz in 4 weeks. Wooot.

Hope ALL you lovely ladies are well. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations on the very speedy birth of Ellie.

28/08/2012 at 15:19

Well it has been quiet on here lately, I hope you are all going to come back after the holidays?

T, glad you got the feeding problem sorted

Im really looking forward to the boys going back to school now, feels like the holidays have gone on forever! I dont know if its been stressfull, hectic or boring But I am looking forward to sorting my house out because it looks like a tornado has gone through it. I've given up until they go back On the plus side though, I have managed to get Reggie potty trained I cant tell you how glad I am that stage is over and I dont have it all to go through again!

And we have boked our holiday for next year, we're all going to Tenerife for 2 weeks, cant wait for that! We are going in May so it's not too hot!

Oooh, and its my birthday on Friday, so something else to look forward to

What has everyone else been up to then?

28/08/2012 at 15:20

Sorry about that last bit. Computer being nerdy lol. Cannot do smiley faces either.

28/08/2012 at 15:21

Woah no one posts in weeks then 2 at once lol!

28/08/2012 at 15:22

Eh, there's a smiley face. Wot the heck? Proving me a liar.

Nic, he we must have posted at the same time lol.

28/08/2012 at 22:30

cheack this site out what my wife made might help people going through or about to have ivf www.myivfjourney.com

31/08/2012 at 23:01
Hi girls! Just a quick BA Jacob was born on the 27th august at just 37+4 by section! Weighing a massive 8lb 8oz and 54cm long!!!! I wen into labour on the 16th but we knew he was breech an was booked in for a section yesterday but this man had other ideas! Got to 4cm and they could feel feet lol so wizzed off for the section there and then. Was an odd experience but very calm and relaxed. Had a few problems with his bloods etc and he lost a lot of weight. But is now back on track! Xxx
31/08/2012 at 23:02
No the 17th he was born lol x
8221 to 8240 of 8271 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book