forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Just found out I'm pregnant expecting my second baby 12.12.12

6 messages
04/04/2012 at 21:29
Hi, just found out I'm expecting my second baby. My daughter Lily-May will be 3 on the 19th of August. Naturally anxious. Got cramping pains in stomach. Is it normal. Don't recall this with my first.
09/04/2012 at 04:14
Hi, yes it is normal, well for me at least. Don't worry too much unless it's accompanied with fresh bleeding xxxx congrats Hun! X
09/04/2012 at 21:20
Thanks Victoria. It's subsided now so less anxious.
11/04/2012 at 17:20

hey, im also expecting my 2nd in november, my cramps this time were worse than my 1st pregnancy so maybe it normal xx

11/04/2012 at 18:22

Hi Dunsters, I have had five babies and would say a little cramping is perfectly normal and I think it gets worse each time. It's your uterus remebering what happened last time and groaning into action!! You'll also find it more crampy after the baby is born and your uterus is trying to remember how to shrink back to normal, especially if you breastfeed as it stimulates the uterus to contract. Sorry, I am a bit of a now-it-all in this department! x

27/04/2012 at 15:27

Hi ! I have just found out I am expecting my 4th baby on 12.12.12. I too am experiencing really bad cramping stomach pains...does anyone know what they are and how long they go on for?? Thankyou in advance. xx

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
6 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...