forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Light headed !!!

4 messages
02/04/2007 at 09:55
Hope you all had a good weekend , wish i could say the same but on friday night i went out with the hubbie and some friends for dinner and after i finished my meal i fainted and since then i feel really weak and unsteady has this happend to anyone els???
02/04/2007 at 10:13
Hi Lyndsey,

How far gone are you??

I had this when I was about 8-10 weeks. I could be either low blood pressure or low sugar levels which are both common in early pregnancy. All my midwife said was that I should eat little and ofted rather that big meals and to keep a snack on me like chocolate, sweets or buscuits if I get caught out somewhere and I start to feel a bit 'fuzzy'.

Hope that helps. x x
02/04/2007 at 10:22
Hi Tanya , im 19 weeks i tried to book an midwives appt but as usual i have to wait til the 15th, i have my next scan on the 17th so i will just wait, i like the sound on snacking on chocolate or biscuits always nice ?????
thanks for the advise, i feel alot better today
x x
02/04/2007 at 10:23
Hi Lyndsey
I do get that and I was advised by my midwife to carry apricots to help sugar levels. As Tanya said eat little often and that may help. I seem to get it worse now that I am nearly 23wks pregnant. Try not to worry
Love T x
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
4 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?