forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Morning sickness

2 messages
19/08/2011 at 10:49

Hi All,

I am 5-6 weeks pregnant with my first little baba, however i have the worst morning sickness ever. I have tried a few things that I can think of but im really suffering with this and I am due back to work on sunday from holiday and im very worried im going to struggle but i dont want to tell people until 12 weeks. 

I was thinking that when I go into town later I should buy one of those sickness wristbands. Does anyone have any advice on this matter I would really appriciate this. 

16/09/2011 at 13:42

i also suffered really bad, all night and all day. I tried everything, but the things that did work for me were a mixture of everything. I ate every 2 hrs even if it was a packet of crisps, piece of bread or 2 biscuits (ginger nuts). drink PLENTY of water. I sucked all day long on lemon sweets. I also wore the wrist bands. i was still feelin poorly but it was manageable. when i didnt follow these things, i was bed ridden. im now 12+6 and only feel icky if i am concentrating on something for too long.

Its not a nice feeling, and it taked the shine of being pregnant for a little while, but it will be worth it and it will get easier ) good luck xx

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
2 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...