forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Mummies Due Nov/Dec 2010 (merged!)

1 to 20 of 500 messages
07/06/2010 at 09:28

Hello Girls!!

Here we go then, a lovely merged thread for us lucky ladies due in Nov/Dec 2010! Whoop! Be lovely if we could all come together and possibly welcome some new faces!!

All good here, Bumps expanding by the day, def no way i can fit in my regular jeans! on the upside, i actually weigh less than b4 i was prg (and my arms are skinnier, bonus!) so fingers crossed I can stay on top and only put on baby weight!! Got a busy week of apps this week, Oncologist Tues, Cardiologist Weds and antenatal clinic and consultant Fri. Hoping to hear sprouts HB if they let me! Does anyone know how far you can go in saying 'no' to a c sec? Obviously im going to be sensible and do whats best for bubs, but i really would love to have a natural experience of birth! Had my bloods back this week as well and all looking good, good ol' pregnecare keeping my iron up, even if it does bung me up  Got to make an app with my community mw now, all getting a bit busy and exciting!! cant believe in less than a month i'll no pink or blue!! Anyone else finding out? We're going to keep it to ourselves (i'll prob have to tell you guys tho, im rubbish with secrets!)

Anyhoo...see, i really do go on, glad you find them entertaining Sarah! lol!

Love to all mummys, bumps and babies!

Laura, Ava and Sprout (15+3) xxx

07/06/2010 at 12:19

Hello!

Hopping over to the new thread now... No we had chance to find out through amnio and didnt want to know, nor do we want to know.  Last time the sonographer blurted it out at the amnio but we kept it to ourselves anyway just in case he was wrong!

Dont mind pink or blue healthy would be nice!

Take care all and yes Laura your posts are always fun to read and always positive no matter what, helps us all keep things in perspective!  take care and thanks for your hard work on the forum!

07/06/2010 at 14:55

yeay well done laura for the new thread x wont need to write things 2x overnow xx I am very jealous of your weight loss i am def larger nearly had to crack out bigger trousers! bump is growing though. got myconsultant appointment on 21st cant wait!! Anyone got their bmat forms yet or know whether we get them from midwife? thats the one to give to employer x

Anywayhope everyone 16 week checks are going well

07/06/2010 at 15:07

midwife should give you MATB1 from week 21 i think, though you may need to ask for it as they dont all issue one automatically!

Take care all!

07/06/2010 at 15:21

ah cheers Julie x lets try and put some dates and a list together as we go maybe

Kate: Due dec 2nd

07/06/2010 at 18:17

Hi everyone,

Laura, sounds like you will have a busy week!  I'm also lighter than I was before I fell but I'm spreading out all over - just look even fatter though, still no definite bump

Julie, glad to hear your amnio tests were clear -woop woop - have you told work then?  No more hiding behind folders must be a relief.

Kate my midwife told me to ring her after my 20 week scan and she would sort out my MATB1 form.

07/06/2010 at 19:00

This is the due date list from Due Dec...cant find one on the Nov thread!

Copy, paste and update ladies xxx

Lynz: end Nov

Luvly Laura: Nov 27th No 2

Kate D: Dec 2nd No 2

Hoodles: Dec 2nd No 2

Sarah: Dec 6th

Lee: Dec 21st

Harry's mum: Dec 23/25th No 2

Caz B: Dec 25th No 2

Clazzers: Dec 27th No 2

07/06/2010 at 19:10

Well done on starting a new thread!

Just a quickie to add to (or rather amend) the list:

Hoodles: Dec 2nd No 2

Sarah: Nov 27th No 1

07/06/2010 at 19:50
I need to amend my date too....

Hoodles: Nov 21st No 2

07/06/2010 at 19:58
Hiya lovelies!

I am sooooooo finding out, nosey is my middle name, I have no preference to what I'm having but find it to be an extra exciting day (and an excuse to go and buy some pink or blue bits and bobs)I'm under no illusion that I'll be able to keep it to myself either. I'll blurt it out to anyone who'll listen

Laura did your MW recommend a weight watchers for pregnancy? I'm a little....erm......cuddly since Harvey, I did manage to shift a couple of stone but I feel the other 600g bars of Caramel have stuck slightly and wouldn't mind joining myself.
No idea about the section but hopefully someone will be able to offer advice.

I got goosepimples reading these posts today as it doesn't seem that long ago when we were all willing our 12 week scans to hurry up! and now we're all growing out of our trousers and heading so fast towards our 20 week scans.

big loves to all

xxxxx
07/06/2010 at 20:39

Just changing my date:-

Lee: Dec 16th

07/06/2010 at 21:31

Another update, Hoodles we are due date buddies!

Lynzz: Nov 21st no. 1

Lee: Dec 16th

07/06/2010 at 21:33

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing fine & bumps are growing nicely too.

We had a good weekend and went to see my new little "great niece" yesterday. Blimey that makes me sound old ! lol ! I'm only 33 ! She's such a cutie, just seemed so absolutely diddy though.She'll be 4 weeks tomorrow. You just forget how quickly your little ones grow . I helped to bath her at one point as my OH and our nephew were chatting, and almost felt a bit awkward. I'm used to my LO rolling around like a nutter in the bath and trying to swim in there. lol ! But defo got me excited for the new baby bean in November. My little girl was quite smitten with her too which was really lovely ... that was until she cried in the bath .... and then she said "come on Mummy, let's go back in the other room now with Daddy" haha. She better get used to that sound.

Julie - Congrats on your amnio results, so pleased for you

Heidi - I'm rhesus negative too, so have to have the anti D injections. Last time they just did it after LO was born. Where as this time around, the MW said they have changed the process and you have it whilst you are still pregnant.... not sure if you have another dose too after LO is born. I can't remember. It's not that bad though, just like any other injection really. I know mine's booked for 1st September.

Kate - glad to hear you had a fab time in NYC. My Mum got back from there last week too and said it was boiling !

Hoodles - I know what you mean about the crying over family. We're off to see my dad in Spain next week and I know I'll be blubbing like a fool in Malaga airport when it's time to come home. I'm bad enough at the best of times... so I'll probably be worse this time around. My Dad's normally pushing me through the gates before he starts crying too, and his wife always starts crying as soon as I do lol !

But my Dad rang earlier and said it's 33 degrees out there at the mo with them. Yikes !! I've never been abroad whilst pregnant, so seriously hoping the heat doesn't mash me up. Gotta stock up on my high factor sun cream that's for sure. I'm gonna buy Piz Buin allergy cream, so I can try and keep the prickly heat at bay. That naughty stuff always tries to get me in recent years and I hate it as I am a bit of a sun worshipper

Quick question on the flying front - am I right in thinking you are not allowed through the x ray machines whilst pregnant and you have to tell the airport security that you're pregnant ? or am I mistaken ?

I've got my blood test tomorrow for Down's syndrome, so keeping my fingers crossed that it comes back as low risk.

Well done Laura on the new merged thread too.

Love Bec, (16 weeks today !)

07/06/2010 at 22:27

Hi everyone

Not joined a thread on a forum for a good few years now so bear with me whilst I get to grips with it again!

Its nice to find out theres so many babies due around the same time as mine, and I'm excited about sharing stories/experiences.

I've finally got my 12 week scan tomorrowafter several attempts each time being told I'm too early and to come back later. Nervous, excited and...well, excited! Cant believe that I get to feel baby kicking in a few short weeks and find out whether Im painting the nursery pink or blue a few weeks later. 

Hope everyone is well and bumps are happy

Rhi x

07/06/2010 at 22:31

Im so glad youve all found the thread alright...I didnt realise there was an actual section for due date clubs, oops! lol!

Hoodles - I was referred to slimming world at my hospital (all ladies in cardiff are asked to go if BMI is over 30!) Not managed to go yet tho...think the nausea of the 1st cpl of weeks kept the pounds off, and now my expanding insides are leaving little room for actual food! I suppose having a rather busy toddler doesnt help, i often have OH ringing me reminding me to eat!! not tht im complaining, put 4 stone on with Ava, cant afford to do that again!! It is all getting rather exciting, honestly cant believe how quickly its going, i was pregnant FOREVER with Ava, this is just zipping! Cant believe in 4 weeks I'll be half way through! Im really not fussed either, I'd kind of like another girl, i always wanted a sister! I think OH would like a boy tho, u no, the whole son and heir thing! lol!

Bec - Lucky you off on hols! I throughly reccomend Umbro Soleil Rapido for Aaliyah if you havent got any already...sprays on and soaks in mega quick! fab stuff! Im pretty sure youre fine to walk through the machines at the airport as they are metal detectors and not xray machines (remember asking when i went to NYC preg with Ava!) Double check tho hun if youre concerned!! Are you at Llandough 2moz for bloods? May see you there, Oncology unit's just off the womans unit! Got my triple test on fri...In 2 minds really about it, didnt have it with Ava, but thought it might be better to be prepared just in case! Im also meeting my consultant, not sure wether I'll b able to hear the HB tho.

Right, off 2 bed, hoping to have a good kick from sprout..he's been a bit quiet!

Much love Laura, Ava and Sprout (15+3) xxx

09/06/2010 at 17:39

Hi ya ladies x welcome to the Rhi nice to have you join us. Bec they told me it was fine to go through coz its not an x ray it is a metal detector but double check at the airport, we are off to Portugalend of july and im off to Barcelona in a few weeks and also slightly concerned about temps! wENT TO Spain last time at 16 weeks and was fine but willbe further along this time so will have to see! Ohwell will just live inpool!! haha

Hope everyone else is doing well and agree the time does seem to be moving quite quickly at the mo, am 15 weeks now and seems like it was just yesterday!

On the good news i passed the 1st yr of my msc today yeay! Will be starting back againin sept although not sure how i am gonna do it willmuddle through! HAHA

09/06/2010 at 19:40
just a quick check in before I go pick Ben up from the hospital (he's a student nurse and has done 3 12 hour shifts in a row and thought I'd spare him the 2 hour train journey and pick him up instead...aint I the good wife?!)

Bec-wanted to say definitely get the spray sun cream, I got the really thick gloopy stuff for Harvey and he ends up looking like casper the ghost everytime I lather him up! Enjoy Spain though and take plenty of tissues to the airport! we've no holidays planned from now until......camping in September, MAYBE! am I being too ambitious?!

Hi Rhi and welcome. x

Julie I must have missed something sorry, so congrats on your amnio results so you can relax a bit more and enjoy your growing bump.

Kate- Congrats on your msc

x x x x x

10/06/2010 at 14:29

Hi all

Hope everyone is keeping well. I tried to post this on monday night but it didn't show up. I had my scan on monday and little bean was wriggling all over the place so the doctor said all is well. She measured my on monday as 12+4 so I am 13 weeks today. TMI moment coming up I had a scare yesterday morning when I wiped there was brown blood but there hasn't been a lot since just some brown cm. I'm guessing as it was brown its old. Has anyone else experienced this?

Lee (13wks)

10/06/2010 at 14:56

Lee, I had brown blood at about 8 weeks - happened twice when I wiped on the first day and the second day I had a small reddish clot but no more bleeding and all was well, hope that helps

I have finally got a bump!!  Yippee, I now look pregnant and not just fat.  I think it's because my tilted uterus has finally flipped the right way and pushed my tummy out so that it now feels quite hard, rather than flabby.  I had funny feeling in my tum last night, like something was wobbling (but not like baby movements) and it made me feel quite ill in the supermarket, now I'm imagining my uterus tilting like a see-saw - the first playground for junior, lol.

Lyndsey (16 + 4)

10/06/2010 at 18:25

hiya x wow that sounds quite an interesting feeling lynnz glad you have a nice bump now then, i can feel my uterus above my pelvis now as a bump but my tummy muscles are keeping everythinh relatively tight still so lying down there is nothing there is slightly more when i stand up but i have just generally gained weight all over, the main thng ismy boobs though i think!

Lee i am sure it is nothing to worry about a little bit of brown blood/ cm is usually nothing to worry about but I would call the mw just to be sure, i am sure as scan all went fine on mon that it is nothing but i would just let them know at least. It may even be the scan just put a little pressure on and so a little old blood came out after x

1 to 20 of 500 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here