WAH Work at home
WOH Work out of the home
Yw/Ty You're welcome/thank you

10/03/2008 at 12:47

TIA my fave one id BD LOL

10/03/2008 at 12:48
glad to cheer you up!
10/03/2008 at 13:51

Afternoo everyone. How is everyone feeling today? I went food shopping today and saw the price of nappies and omg they cost a lot i think b4 i never noticed lol

Hi Claire, how are you feeling today? How an earth did you get away with not getting up in the night i was up 3 times again lol

Hi Rachel - My little pain feelings as i call them are on and off they don't hurt just feel weird to me. I still have morning sickness but without being sick im getting to the point where i wish i could just be sick how mad am i? Good Luck at the gp's 2mor.

Hi Rachel due on 9th march for the list as i wondered what some words meant as well. Blimey you were due yesterday, how r u feeling? Good luck

10/03/2008 at 14:28

Hi Susan...ummm my paini things are a bit on and off too...i just still feel like im goinig to come on!! just want be 12 weeks and no every thing is ok untill then i cant get excited!!      but you no something i feel short tempered does anyone else?!! got to go wee agggaaaiiiinnnn!!!

10/03/2008 at 14:33
Susan i think they might be bowel pains...i feel a bit constipated as i suffer with ibs and have had to stop takin me meds...well lets hope so!!  cross everything perhapes u just need a big poo!! lol
10/03/2008 at 19:14

Hi Rachel - I know what you mean it is like once we hit the 12 weeks mark we can relax a bit more i still always check when i go to the loo just in case i come on. I have been short tempered for no reason then it just goes and 10 mins later it is back again, i feel sorry for my other half as he seems to be annoying the hell out of me atm lol. I have Ulcers so gp has kepted me on my meds for that atm as i was worried but she says they safe to take. I have ibs as well and all i seem to do is go to the loo 2day and have been about 4 times 2day so i cant need to go anymore  plus im weeing like every hour my loo roll bill will go up at this rate lol

10/03/2008 at 22:55

Susan - Thanks for asking, I am OK.  heavy, fat, uncomfortable, huge etc etc, but I also know that any day now I will see my little one and it will all be worth it. 

Good luck everyone.

R xx

10/03/2008 at 23:00

Wow rachel you must be really excited about seeing your little one.

I hope the labour goes well, pop back and keep us informed.

All the best

xxx

10/03/2008 at 23:03

lol susan i know what you mean about the loo roll and the checking you havent come on. I think its normal pregnancy behaviour...i did it all the time in my 1st pregnancy even when i dint need a wee and i thought my implantation bleed was the end of my LO. He is a little toddler now.God the things we do i think your hormones must make you lose your marbles a bit!

I had the feeling that i would feel less sick if i was sick thing aswell in my last preg and then i got my wish and had hyperemesis for the majority of my pregnancy. Being sick didn't actually make it any better, infact probably alot worse cos i was in and out of hospital.

11/03/2008 at 08:29

Mornnig all sorry not been able to get on here DH has been hogging PC again went to my brother in laws who stuffed me silly the most I've eaten in 2 week's and actually managed to drink 2 cups of tea again the most I've had in 2 week's coz it's been making me nauseas I nealy fell asleep but fought it.

We went past a poundland shop on our way had a look in they had so much baby stuff I bought a little bit bottle brushes (I intend to breast feed for 2 week's at least then I'll express into bottles so DH can bond and help out), a hat, mitten, and botty set in white so cute and bibs. 

My skin has started to break out I keep checking to see if I've come on  coz I always break out in spots just before af dont think is quite sunk in yet that I'm pregnant.

Only got up twice to pee last night thats not to bad feeling really tired coz didn't have my nap yesterday but will today.

11/03/2008 at 08:47

Mornin all....i got up twice in the night which is an improvement...okay so my marbles have gone...i did another test this time a clear blue expensive one...and yes it said pregnant....think i still am in denille...i started taking my pregnicare tabs and i have an appointment with my gp who i no...think he will be really shocked too!!   my little pani things are still there but im deafo constip[ated and scared to push incase i push beadi out!!  i also found out mark my fiancee his his nan was a twin!! does anyone no how it works about twins am i likely to have two??

chat soon love rach xxx

11/03/2008 at 09:01

Hey Rachel I've been getting little niggles to don't be scared to pooh baby's safe I've been poohing for England sorry for TMI I know it's worring this is my first so really paronoid somthing will go wrong.Not sure about the twin thing,twins run in both our sides of the family don't think you'll no for sure till 12 scan.

11/03/2008 at 10:25

Morning ladies hope you are feeling well

i had a bad day yesterday realy bad period pains even when its not your first things can get quiet scarry but much better today.

Emma I havn't bought any baby things yet but i have seen a gorgeous mosses basket & i'm realy tempted to buy it now in case it goes,i have bought some mat clothes & new shoes though.

Rachel my grandad was an idenical twin & I think the saying is it misses a generation but nobody in my family has ever had twins so i dont think it works that way.

11/03/2008 at 10:49

Hey Magee go for it I alredy have a mosses basket  I got mine from a charrity shop for £4 never been used it's white and frilly and I love it I know it's supposed to be bad luck but I beleive you make your own luck me and DH new from day one we wanted kids so when we saw somthing ie car seat was £2.50 in a charity shop we'd get it if it's in good condition and not to dear save the rushing trying to get evrything last minuet we just need a cot MIL has offered to buy one and buggy my Mum's offered to buy, blankets and that sort of stuff but will think about that later on in the pregnancy for now I'm relaxing and enjoying every min.

I have't got ay maternity clothes yet but lost quite a bit of weight in the past 2 years and haven't got round to taking it to the charity shop so might be alright for clothes for a while any way

11/03/2008 at 11:13

Morning everyone,

5+3  I agree about the checking and then my worst fear [this early on] happened on Sunday afternoon but I have been reading up and it sounds like implantation though later on than maybe I thought it happened. I had a missed m/c last nov just under 12 wks and thought I was losing again. It was a bit scary. Seem to have some pg symptoms still so just crossing everything and hoping all will be ok.

Wishing everyone a good week.

Sarah x

11/03/2008 at 12:19

Its realy hard not to worry about every little twinge especially when you have already had a previous m/c but I to think to much time is spent worrying .

Emma the moses basket is on ebay & very unusual and as i have got rid of all my things from my 2 yr old i will probably bid on it as i have to start somewhere I'm also watching clothes i dont want to spend a fortune on cream items their only in them a coupl of weeks plus i love ebay

Good on you with weight loss i already look all bloated but who cares its the only time you have a realy good excuse x.

11/03/2008 at 12:49

Hey Sarah hope all's ok sweetie really would be awful for it to happen again if I was you I'd be poohing myself and testing again to see if I still go BFP your so brave was it just a spot of blood I had that on CD27 before I tested I worry over every little twinge too.I keep getting thoughts like what if it eptopic but I suppose that goes with being a fist timer I'm so glad of this web-site or I'd be rushing to the GP all the time. 

Magee hope you win the bid on the mosses basket I love ebay too they've got some great stuff on there I got my HPT's from there I got 10 for £1.50 got 7 left need to be used by 2009 so thought I'd test once in a while just to make sure it's not a dream and that baby malt is doing ok also I saw a buggy's on there I wanted to get it but my Mum's getting us 1

11/03/2008 at 13:32

Hi everyone...ok seen gp didnt really say much just made me talk to the receptionist in the busy sergury in front of everyone in the very nosey village i live in about died when i was handed this book and two wee pots!!  got an app to see midwife in a month!! will be 9 weeks by then!! hey how still got my paini things and ive had a poo!! 

Maggie_this prob sounds so silly but is "implantation" painful? hope ur takin it easy today...i so have white coats syndrome and im kneedle phobic so when all the blood tests i will be having in my book bout pooed my pants!!still want to tell everyone 5w1d now!!

11/03/2008 at 14:15

Afternoon everyone.

Hope everyone is ok. Was hoping to get on here last night but was sooo tired I had an early night. Ive had tiny little pains on & off since I found out I was pregnant, all the books say its normal so trying not to worry about it. I think I just keep comparing it too my last 2 pregnancies as they seemed so different. I had alot more energy when I was pregnant with my second son (Henry)and I had a 3 year old( Jordan) too look after. Oh, I went to toys r us 2day as my sister in law is due any day now & i wanted to get her something but I was so tempted to buy something for my little dot, there was the most adorable pink playmat by fisherprice. Why does everything look better in pink. xxx

Susan Hiya, well I only got up once last night but then couldnt get back to sleep, Really tired now. Also feeling sorry for my husband, have been really snappy with him 2. How r u 2day.xx

Rachel   How exciting 4 u. Your baby will be here b 4 u Know it. Have you had any twinges yet. xx

maggie  Glad your feeling better 2day.xx

101 to 120 of 18314 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here