forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

mums due nov 08

1 to 20 of 18314 messages
03/03/2008 at 20:54

Have been looking and couldnt find a thread for us due in nov 08 so i thought id start 1 off, probably as we have just found out were pregnant!

Any way heres a little bit about myself, im 23 and already have a 14 1/2 month old little girl whos a right little rascal but she keeps me on my toes. Me and my hubby decided to start trying again in feb and got caught straight away, so to date im exactly 5 weeks today!, still very early days but really excited and couldnt wait to tell someone. Really thought it was gonna take us a lot longer so it has completly taken me by surprise. My due date is 3 nov.

Any other mums to be due in nov?

Hope to here from someone xx

03/03/2008 at 22:40
hey sunflower. well unfortunatly i am not due in november....well not yet! but it looked a little lonley on here so i thought i would pop on and say congratulations. it is so exciting when you can start a new thread saying "im pregnant!" i bet you are over the moon? and you will have too very close together as well. that will be nice.

hopefully i will join you soon. please send all the babydust you can muster!! you sound lucky so pass it on to me.

good luck and i hope all goes well and will hopefully see you again in the near future.

nat xxx

p.s i hear natalie is becoming a popular girls name .......lol!
04/03/2008 at 07:07

hi sunflower

just opended a due nove 08, did not see this one.

i have just found out i am pregnant, soooo excited yay.

this is my first baby but 2nd pregnancy as i had a mc last year.

take care

est xx

04/03/2008 at 11:52
Congratulations Ladies

Really couldn't be more chuffed for you Est! Makes me feel old seeing a November thread I only have 13 weeks left and though the first 12 weeks felt like an eternity at the time - now looking back it's flown by.

Hope all goes well for you both, Sunflower look after our Est she's a very special person!

Love Bev
xx
04/03/2008 at 12:35

Hi ladies, Congratulations to you!! I did a test this morning which to my delight showed up as pregnant think about 4 weeks.  We have been trying for about 6 months and are so pleased it's our first pregnancy.  I can't wait to find out everything is ok so I can start telling everyone. Keep all the advise coming it's a great help. x

04/03/2008 at 14:59
Hi all, I just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant with my first, not having any sickness yet but I guess I can expect this soon? Can anyone tell me how soon I should get a doctors appointment as its still early days yet? thanks and congratulations to everybody else! x
04/03/2008 at 16:16

Hi All,

Wow I can't believe there's a Due Nov board. Congratulations everyone! I'm on the Due Oct board so I know what you're all going through! I'm 7w2d now and I'm going to see the doctor tomorrow afternoon. My morning sickness kicked in at 6 1/2 weeks so completely enjoy your state at the moment because belive me it knocks you for six! I've had to take the day off work today as I couldn't even stand at one point. It very exciting though for you all!

Wishing you all (Especially you Es!!! Well done ) a happy healthy pregnancy!

04/03/2008 at 16:37

Hi all really glad you could join in,

natty is a really nice name hun my sister is called natalie though n im really hopin for a boy this time i think 1 of each would be really nice. any wayall the babydust i have is comin your way. can i just ask how long you been tryin? xx

Hi est, sorry to here about your mc last year, 2 1/2 years before i got pregnant with my little girl i mc at 10 weeks. its a really horrible thing to happen, i really feel for you. but onward looking to november eh its really exciting isnt it. How far r you then? xx

Dont worry bev will look after est for you xx

sm3, Congrats thats really good news!, im dying to tell everyone too!!

Hi tyra Congrats again, dont worry about the mornin sickness you might be 1 of the lucky 1s who escape it or  it will kick in soon! you should go docs as soon as really  i went last week and already got my 1st scan app! 

Congrats to all anyway hope to here from you all soon xx sunflower

04/03/2008 at 16:53

hi

thanks for your message Bev, that was really sweet of you .

really looking forward to getting to know all the new nove 08 mummies.

i am exactly 4 weeks, got my doc appt on friday, when i had the mc, the hospital said once i know i am pg again is to call the early pregnancy clinic and get a scan booked for 7 weeks.

i feel totally different this time, i never had many symptoms last time, my boobs hurt all day sickness, so to be honest i am over the moon to feel like "poo" lol

so where is everyone from?

I am from the South Coast, near Portsmouth, live in a little town (if you can call it that) called Lee on the Solent.  I am 34, married to Steve, been married 5 months and have a 15 year old step daughter who is hoping baby will be born on her birthday the 16th nove.

04/03/2008 at 17:05

hi est,

its usually good sign when you feel "different" it usually means all is going well. at least youll get an early scan for a bit of reassurance, my scan date is towards the end of april! seems like forever!

anyway im from northwest. im 23 and am married with a little girl 14 1/2 months. but really looking forward to havin another!

keep in touch xxx

04/03/2008 at 19:10

Hi to everyone,

I found out i was pregnant yesterday & work it out to be 4 weeks im very excited & could'nt wait to tell someone so realy pleased i found this web site.

This will be my 6th baby but i lost my second baby due to a heart defect so at presant i have 3 boys age 13,8 & 7 & 1 girl who has just turned 2 I already feel sick but it normaly goes by my 12th week.

I am 35 and been with my partner for 14 years & i also live in the northwest, anyway I would love to know how you all get on as its lovely to be able to share what your going through with someone.

Well congratulations to you all Carol.

04/03/2008 at 19:35
Hi everyone!

I found out last week that I'm pregnant with my first child after a whole year trying. We're due 2nd Nov. So far feeling good, no morning sickness as yet but I'm sure it'll hit me with a bang soon enough. Saw the doctor yesterday who told me to book in with the midwife at around 7 or 8 weeks so for now I'm just trying to relax and enjoy it. It hasn't really sunk in yet!

Congrats to all Nov 08 mummies, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all over the coming months xxx
04/03/2008 at 20:13

Hi girls congrats

A special big congrats to esther im sooooo happy for u our babydust must have worked and im wishing u a healthy happy pregnancy hunny please keep checking in on due june and let us all know how its going

so excited for u

good health to all of the mummys to be and congrats again x

04/03/2008 at 21:33

hi

well i started to spot tonight, is it all over known for a few hours that i am pg, am so scared cant go thru it again.

sorry to bring anyone down, dont know what to do or think at the mo, i will keep you all posted.

take care ladies

est xx

04/03/2008 at 21:35

Congrats to everyone!!!!

Really glad so many r joining in this forum,

When do you think youll be due magee? ive alresdy started feeling a little sick too, and totally gone off coffee! which is really not like me!

Lisann, really nice to hear your due on the 2nd im due on the 3rd! you must feel great that a year of trying has finally paid off!

anyway am really looking forward to following the next few months with you all xxx

04/03/2008 at 21:38

Sorry est

just seen your post, oh hun keep your chin up, and dont worry we r all here for you to chat xx just try and keep positive x

04/03/2008 at 23:17
hey all me again. sorry really shouldn't be on here. feel like i am a naughty girl in an over 18s club when i am only 16. not treally suppose to be there but i have sneaked in anyway!! ha ha! i just wanted to congratulate you all again. you must be very excited.

sunflower - i have been ttc for just over a year now. is getting a little annoying, but am lucky as have a daughter already who is almost 2 and she is beautiful so am not going to get down about it.

and i understand exactly how everyone is feeling. it is the most amazing time of your life. enjoy every moment. and do not wish it away. i cannot wait to be pg again. good luck. i will leave you for now but send all the baby dust you can so hopefully i will join you all soon xxx
05/03/2008 at 06:56

morning

well i joined you yesterday and will be leaving today.

the spotting has turned heavy and i tested again this morning negative, so it looks like i was pregnant but it did not attach its self to my womb and hence a proper period.

something called a chemical pregnancy

take care

est xx

05/03/2008 at 08:24

Hi est,

was really hoping for you last night ! you never know just keep hoping that next month is your month, and you never know you might just get a xmas baby xxx

Stil here if you wanna chat xx 

05/03/2008 at 16:05

Hi ladies,

so sorry to hear your news est but fingers crossed it will be your turn very soon.

I told my boys today who didn't seem botherd however when i came home with their baby sister they did ask if i could take her back or a least change her for a boy.

I know i'v told them early but i like them to be involved at least that way they know why i am being sick, still a long way to go though & the first 3 - 4 month seems to last forever.  I am due on the 9th Nov i have only gone over once so hopfully will be on time.

Take care eveyone x.

1 to 20 of 18314 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here