forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

parent & Child Parking Petition

8 messages
08/09/2008 at 00:47

Please sign the petition - these spaces are abused by many, making it difficult for those with genuine need for them

thank you

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/parent-baby/

09/09/2008 at 12:04
Good for you Amanda - something loads of us agree on, Im sure! Marie x
12/09/2008 at 11:26
Nice one, it drives me bonkers when people who are clearly above child bearing age just park there because they want a wide space!!
12/09/2008 at 20:20
I've just signed - well done you!!! tell you what REALLY makes my blood boil - disabled cars parking in parent and child - they think they can park bloody anywhere!!!! YOU'VE GOT YOUR OWN SPACES - KEEP OFF OURS!!! xxxxxxxxxx
13/09/2008 at 01:52
Well done! This should have been started ages!  Plenty of disabled spaces and not enough parent and child spaces! They can park practically anywhere if they have a badge so hands off our spaces! GGGRRRR
13/09/2008 at 01:58

Glad you all like the petition, but just for the record, I didn't start it, am just making you all aware that it exists!!

Amanda xx

13/09/2008 at 12:13
Have signed, scroll down and see some of the pathetic comments some morons have made!!!! its made me sooooo bloody mad  this morning!!! next time i see someone who doesnt have a kid with them park in one of the spaces - im gonna park behing them so they cant get out and make the buggers wait until i come out the store! how dare they make the remarks they have - AND they are too pathetic to include their name so people know who they are!!!! sorry girls, rant over xxxxxxxxxxxx
15/09/2008 at 10:02
Karen I see those comments when my name got put on the petition - its absolutely pathetic & can only be made by people who clearly dont have children & encounter the problems we do! They'd soon be moaning if we scratched their car trying to squeeze our kids out of an impossible gap when parked in a normal bay! Ive had several rows with people parking in mother & baby spaces but some people simply do not give a toss! one word that springs to mind is ................. arseholes!!!! x x x
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
8 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...