forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

pregnancy worries

5 messages
18/05/2012 at 19:59

Hi everyone. I'm 6 weeks pregnant and as much as i'm happy i'm really worried too.This is my fifth pregnancy but i have only had one sucessful one. I've had two miscarriages and one ectopic. I'm really scared that something could go wrong again so i'm putting off going to the doctors but have had some pain so know i should go. Any advice would be great many thanks

19/05/2012 at 17:21

Hi! The pains could be implantation pains and also, with subsequent pregnancies, there's always some stretching pains. I'm pregnant for the third time and the pains at the beginning really did worry me. Go to the doctors as hopefully they can put your mind at rest and then relaxing can only help. I really, really hope all goes well for you this time x

24/05/2012 at 11:03

Thanks for the advice sorry its taken so long to reply.I went to the doctors on monday with my concerns and she said they sound like normal pains.I have requested an early scan just to make sure but was told i would have to wait intill i'm 7 weeks which is tomorrow.Hoping to hear from the midwife soon. I think i will read into everything intill i have had a scan.I'm driving myself and partner round the bend with it all.

28/05/2012 at 17:44

I had a scan on friday and all is well thank god.Just have to hope that all stays safe.The pains could be anything but nothing to worry about

02/06/2012 at 09:50

Am now eight weeks but am so worried that i will miscarry again. One good thing is that i haven't got this fair with the other two that i lost. I read into everything.I do suffer with feeling sick alot and some things that i liked i now can't stand the smell so i know these are all good signs.

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
5 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...