forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Waiting for my dating scan but think i further than midwife thinks

2 messages
25/05/2012 at 21:04

hey all

so found out a few weeks ago that i'm pregnant for the second time. have seen the midwife and  she thinks i am around 7 weeks. However i feel that i am further along. I seem to have a bit of a bump all ready and swear i am feeling little flutters. She's based my dates on an extremely light period (which lasted half a day) in april but i have not really had periods since  my first child. Has anyone asle been told their not far gone but then found out there alot further?

Not getting a scan till end of June think i'll go crazy by then lol

27/05/2012 at 21:18
Hi, I just found out I'm pregnant with my second, but haven't seen any medical people yet. I have worked it out that I'm 7 wks and 2 days but feel like I have a bump and also have felt the early stages of movement - feeling like bubbles in my belly - exactly the same as when I was 17 weeks the first time round!! Think I am just feeling bloated though and must be trapped wind cos there is now way you would be able o feel it this early, could you? They do say that you have a bump a lot earlier when you've already had one before. I suppose well just have to wait and see, good luck and hope to speak with you soon Georgena xxxx
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
2 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...