forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

whats your bump like

12 messages
31/12/2006 at 18:41
hiya i want to get a thread started on bumps im gonna take a pic of mine im 8+4 weeks and have the cutest bump ever yeah and its there as well so soon i know so post pics of yours too
31/12/2006 at 19:26
Im 8+1 weeks and i have a tiny little bump underneath my belly button it just sticks right out if i look sideways in the mirror i can see it! Its really exciting!
07/01/2007 at 13:52
Ive put weight on, got a little belly but doesnt look as if am pregnant... Looks more like am chubby lol. Not fair! I want a cute bump!! Im 12 weeks
07/01/2007 at 17:52
Hi ladies, Im 24+5 and have a well and truely established bump! I just saw your messages and I was relieved to find out I wasnt the only one to get a bump so soon! hope everyones doing well xxxxx
08/01/2007 at 13:41
hi are any of you out there on your fourth pregnancy or am i the only mad one! i am 9+3 wks and am starting to feel well again i am due on the 11 august and can't wait would like to talk to anyone due the same time let's go mad together !
08/01/2007 at 20:50
HIYA EVERYONE!! IM 12+1 WK PREGNANT, BY BUMP IS STARTIN TO COME ON A LITTLE NOW... PRETTY CUTE ACTUALLY! FEELIN ALOT MORE BLOATED TOO LOL XX
ali
08/01/2007 at 23:57
hi amanda,

im also due on 11th august, but im only on baby 1 at the moment, give me ten years and i might catch up with you if im brave!

ive got quite a high bump, running out of clothes that will hide it, i think one of the girls at my work has noticed or maybe there was some other reason she was looking at my tummy!

alix
11/01/2007 at 18:27
wow god i swear i thought i was the only one to show so soon im due the 8th if anyone wants to go mad with me as i am really excited
12/01/2007 at 12:47
I am 8 weeks pregnant and my tummy looks a bit rounder - but I'm not sure if that's just fat?? I am a size 12 but I have always had a bit of a tum ;-) I'm happy to pretend its the baby though!
12/01/2007 at 13:24
Hiya Julia... I think im the same as u... lol. Im a size 10-12, got a bit of a tum, think its probly comin on from my munchies ive bin havin recently but its feels a little hard, underneath! I cant wait to start showin, i just pretend that wat ive got is my preg belly lol instead fat hehe.

Kirsty x
16/01/2007 at 11:29
well i was a size 10 and i just about fit into a 12 now as they are also getting a bit smll my mw thinks i will stay this way now till im about 17/18 weeks and then i will have another growth spirt lol i think im gonna have a big flump
31/01/2007 at 18:08
im nearly 15 weeks and due on the 27th july with 1st baby ive got the tinyest bump you cant even tell lol. my mate is due the same date as me with her 1st and she has a huge bump compared to me. it looks like shes got my bump aswell lol =)

love lizzie xx
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
12 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?