forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Pregnancy

Worried about bump size?

4 messages
16/03/2011 at 11:43

Hi

We're putting a piece in Practical Parenting & Pregnancy magazine about whether your bump size means a bigger/smaller baby? Are you pregnant and worried about your bump size? Please write and let me know. We'd love to put a few words from you in the magazine.

thanks

Daniella

Practical Parenting editor

16/03/2011 at 16:25

Hi there

I'm 10 weeks with my 1st and feeling huge at the min, I have quite a good bump and am having trouble hiding it until I get my scan and can start telling everyone, is this normal, does anyone feel like this???

16/03/2011 at 18:37
I don't think bump size means much, I was small with my dd and she was 8lb 9oz, I honestly thought they had the weight wrong! This time I am also not big but on the extra scans I have been having baby is big, measuring off the top of their graphs! (3lb at 27 weeks!) I am tall so maybe that is why it doesn't look as big?
17/03/2011 at 15:21

Thanks ladies

If you get a chance can you email your names, ages, where you're from and if you have any other children their names and ages. If you also want to email me a pic to daniella.delaney@magicalia.com I can use it in the magazine

Ta so much for your help.

Dx

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
4 messages
Sign me up!