forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Products

Baby Slings

6 messages
03/05/2012 at 10:06

I need some advice on baby slings, do people find they are a safe and healthy way to carry their baby? and also what baby slings would people say are the best?

Any suggestions would be appreciated

23/05/2012 at 18:16

Try our ring slings! Just go to our website. You can get one for only 35 £ 

17/07/2012 at 11:49

I would say <a title="mei tai baby slings" href="http://www.daisybabyshop.co.uk/mei-tai-slings/" target="_blank">mei tai baby slings</a>, really easy to use and comfortable for both you and the child.

17/07/2012 at 13:22

Baby slings are amazing and a very safe and healthy way to carry your baby. We personally used a Karyme wrap which was super cosy and very easy to tie, but now as my daughter has got older (17 months now) I find the mei tai easier for putting on my back. Its really all down to personal choice.

I suggest perhaps going on www.naturalmamas.co.uk and asking around there, some very good advice on that site. Also I found my local sling meet on NaturalMama's which was a place to meet like minded mums and also the organisers usually have a number of slings for you to try before you buy.

Hope that was helpful.

25/09/2012 at 19:14

I sell calin Bleu slings on my website http://bay-bee.co.uk/shop/calin-bleu-baby-slings-from-bay-bee-c-47.html I used them for my twins and found them really supporting for both them and my back. I loved my sling, at least carrying one baby around kept them happy whilst I could deal with the other one! When they were tiny I even managed to wrap both in the sling together!

20/12/2012 at 14:54

By visiting at Childrens Funky Furniture i think you have more option regarding this 

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
6 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...