forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Products

Boys clothes

11 messages
20/02/2008 at 09:00
Hi. Does anyone have any suggestions for places to buy unusual different boys clothes. My first child was a girl and  my second is a boy. After being spoilt by all the lovely girls clothes they are im really disapointed by the limited range of boys clothes. They dont seem to come in many colours or patterns. Does any one know of any shops . mail order or websited that have a better choice. Hope someone can help. thanx. Kirsty
21/02/2008 at 12:30
I know how you feel, I have 3 boys and have had to walk past all the lovely girls stuff and buy clothes that I dont even like for my boys because its all I can find. It gets worse as they get older too. I did find some nice colourful boys stuff in m&s, it is the boutique range and they only do it in the bigger stores. They only go up to age 1 though and they are a small fit. You could try vertbaudet, they do some nice stuff too. I have had a couple of nice bright things from clayeux, they are quite expensive though, Pumpkin Patch is colourful too, though it does not look as nice on the web page as it does in the shop. If you find anywhere else please let me know. Also, most of the shops do brighten up a little as the summer gets nearer. Nicola x
21/02/2008 at 14:49
Thanx ! Ive never heard of clayeux but ill try and look out for it. A friend of mine likes monsoon for boys stuff  saye its quite colourful ive not veen in to look yet though. I often feel its a chice of light blue tracksuit bottoms or dark blue and thats it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill let you know if i find anything else. Kirsty x
21/02/2008 at 16:29

Have you tried La Redoute and Vertbaudet... they tend to be quite reasonable in price (they are both online as well as by catalogue).  Also, I have found H&M to be quite reasonable.   Apart from that I tend to concentrate on sales in shops I would not normally consider because of price...Janet

27/02/2008 at 14:39

There is a new Australian website called Tiddles and Chich. My friend (from Australia) gets all their clothes from there, and she uses them to send her clothes in London. They are quite smart looking, but the prices aren't too bad. otherwise gap only have their stock on full price for 6 weeks, so you can quite often go in and pick up something in a sale....

www.tiddlesandchich.com.au

17/09/2011 at 10:56

I know a website named Babatude which has lots of collection of comfortable and fun baby, toddler and childrens clothing. It's <span style="font-size: x-small;">products have been designed with practicality in mind and with a hint of cheekiness and attitude just for fun !

26/09/2011 at 16:21

Have you looked at a company called Half Pint Chic? They are an online, members only site and I've got a few bits from there. All designer brands but all lower than the RRP, I got some fab bargains. Worth a look. www.halfpintchic.com A xx

27/09/2011 at 10:32

River Island also sell kids clothes now, I imagine only in the bigger stores or online. Love their stuff and their kids stuff looks adorable, without being too fashion conscience (pet hate having trendy toddlers!)

It is so much harder to find nice stuff for boys!! When will the High street cotton on??

25/01/2012 at 13:50

Like Janet says - lots of unique and designer boys clothes online from Vertbaudet, and some great prices too!!

12/03/2012 at 10:26

Bambino Japan has some great boys leggings and kimonos: http://www.bambinojapan.com/

Also Mama Jojo Bebe.

23/05/2012 at 18:22

Hi, you might want our baby bodysuit for £25 instead of the original price of £35
http://www.mamaway.co.uk/

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
11 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?