forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Products

Bug in a Rug Winter Wraps

6 messages
23/09/2008 at 11:43
I love my bug in a rug or "Snug-a bug" as we call it.  My baby loves it too, especially when it has been left on the radiator and he goes into it all warm before going out into the cold in his buggy.  It's far easier than trying to get him into an all in one suit and even easier to undo it if we go inside so he doesn't overheat in shops. I got mine at www.babyrug.co.uk for around £25, well worth it!
23/09/2008 at 19:53

Hi, I also have one of these and they are fantastic! I also got it from www.babyrug.co.uk

I would recommend it to anyone!

24/09/2008 at 12:15

i'm recommending it to all my friends too , before they waste money on snowsuits they'll never use or hate using, its just too hard to squeeze their tiny arms into sleeves and then back out again when you go inside.

i think they're cheaper at www.buginaruguk.com, maybe i've forgotten how much i paid.. still got a mushy brain.

17/11/2008 at 16:31

After reading how well liked and easy to use bug in a rugs are I am going to stop dithering and buy one. The buginarug website does seem to be the best place to buy one from.  I'll be posing how we got on.

07/12/2008 at 09:27
Also sell them on this site www.bay-bee.co.uk
10/07/2009 at 21:44
Our bug in a rug is a lifesaver! We use it all the time instead of cumbersome baby blankets. It is so easy to use, and comfy for baby too. Definitely worth the £22 we paid for it! I think we got ours from babyrug.co.uk too.
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
6 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...