You are looking at: Home : Forum : Products

car seats

3 messages
13/07/2007 at 19:03
I thought all car seats fastened via base units that were attached to teh car via seat belts. Now I'm noticing that there are some that are buckled in directly, without a base.

Does anyone know what's safer? Or where I can find out?

15/07/2007 at 07:16
these carseats are called isofix,
your car also needs to have isofic fitting ( which most new cars have ) and the seat attatches directly to the car,
we have one and its fantastic, really tight and doesn't move atall
we also have the ones that go in with the seat belt and they are seccure and fit in my car but i prefer the isofic, really easy to put in and once they are in they are in
halfords or mothercae would be able to help you on this xx
15/07/2007 at 14:55
First Name:
Last Name:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
3 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
Practical Parenting

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here