forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Products

Cot Bed Matress

4 messages
18/09/2009 at 23:32

Hi all, already had some helpfull advice and am now looking to pick your brains again!

My twins are due at xmas/new year time, and we`re starting to sink into the moneypit called preparing for newborns!

We are buying cotbeds and have had advice, mostly conflicting naturally, on which matresses to buy. Budget is not our main concern, although with twins we`re not looking for goldplated items, but safety, quality, comfort and durability are, Can any of you kind people direct us in the right direction?

Many thanks,

Gill xx 

03/10/2009 at 21:41

Am ordering 2 mattresses from babiesrus priced at £70 each on a web deal. They`re thermorest orthopaedic sprung and after reviewing and hunting for hours, then narrowing down to the above and 1 from john lewis and i from kiddiecare, they seem the best for quality, durability, price etc. Anyone with negative comment on my choice, please let me know!

Gill xx 

04/10/2009 at 19:54

Hi,

I got my cotbed matteress from Babies r us (the same one as you). I went in and spoke to the lady and mentioned it would be used once the cot turns into a bed and she said in that case go for a spring matteress though if its just for a cot then have the foam matteress. I havent found any problems with the matteress and we've been using ours for over 6 months now.

Good luck with the twins.

Paula

04/10/2009 at 23:30

Thanks ever so much Paula, nice to hear something positive on the mattresses we`ve picked. We`ll go ahead and order them now.

Thanks again, gill xx

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
4 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?