forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Products

Graco Cleo

4 messages
27/01/2008 at 12:51

Hi !

Ive across a few websites that are now offering a new pram/pushchair from Graco called Graco Cleo. Its supposed to be similar to the Mama's and Papas Pliko Pramette but lighter and cheaper.. Its only just been released on the market so was wondering if anyone had any experience with it.

Has anyone heard about it or read any reviews?

Cheers

Jess 

06/02/2008 at 09:34

Hi

Yes we bought the cleo a couple of weeks ago, its very good for the price and the width of the travel system is much better than most on the market (less annoying whilst shopping) and very mobile.

Only thing I would say is that getting it open and closed took several hours of practice its not the easiest from new but when you realise you have to use more force it seems to ease abit.

I still would recommend it though as its much lighter than the others we saw.

Hope this helps ;0)

Dorota

07/03/2008 at 15:04

Hi Dorota

thanks for the feedback. We went to the Baby show last weekend and they had it on display. I am seriously am considering purchasing it. Btw where did you get yours from as I dont see it at Mothercare or Toys r us?

I have to agree its much lighter than the other travel systems which i was really impressed about. I didnt really practise opening and closing it as the salesperson there at the show made it look so easy to do. I guess it takes some time to get used to.

Are you still finding yours useful? or found any other problems with it? Im due in 4 weeks and havent bought any pushchairs yet.. its making the decision thats so hard to do. 

12/03/2008 at 09:50

Hi we bought ours from a baby superstore in Peterborough http://www.kiddicare.com/ they have everything and its more stress than enjoyment as there are too many choices ...actually it was good -just expect to be there for 2 + hours ;0)

Dorota

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
4 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?