forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Products

I'coo Croco

6 messages
30/10/2006 at 20:23
Hi
Has anyone got one of these? I love the look of it but wondered if they were any good?
I know the basket looks ok, they face both ways, but the raincover is awful and at £30 a lot of money and the footmuff is £50.
Any input appreciated.
Heather x
31/10/2006 at 11:06
Hi i won this pushchair from the compition on here. i think this pushchair is fantastic, i do agree that the raincover looks awful, but at £30 is about the same as raincovers for other pushchairs. In my opinion the baket on this pushchair is brilliant, as it's really strong. (i have to carry medical equiptmentfor my daughter). The pushchair is really sturdy and the great thing is it can be collapsed without taking the seat unit off (mamas and papas ones don't).
Hope this helps a bit?

Louise xx
31/10/2006 at 11:33
Hi, thanks for that, can the pushchair fold with seat unit in either direction?
I Can't wait to get mine on saturday.
Thanks again
Heather x
31/10/2006 at 15:12
Hi Heather, yes it can but it's more compact if its facing away from you. when it's facing you it seems to be a bit longer.
Good luck
Louise xx
08/11/2006 at 21:36
Hi heather what do you think of the pushchair?
08/11/2006 at 21:39
ALthough its big, I love it, my son seems to like it too, I found if you fold the seat as far forward as it will go then it folds up smaller, although still fairly big. I have a Buggster for the car anyway so the croco is for walking up and down to school.
Thanks for your info,
Heather x
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
6 messages
Sign me up!