forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Products

petite star zia

141 to 151 of 151 messages
Ju
30/01/2008 at 00:30
I haven't found any problems with it yet, I'm 5'4 and it's ok for me, I think earlier on in this thread height was discussed so have a read back. I really like it though it's really light and easy to push.
31/01/2008 at 16:10
i love my zia even though the back wheels have come off on 3 occassions. i make sure that if it has been folded i give each wheel a quick push when opened up again. since doing this the wheel hasnt come off again ! i am 5'5 and i think the height is perfect. if i use my maclaren for any reason it feels really heavy compared to the zia.
02/06/2008 at 21:05
Cant believe how fab this pushchair is, this is the 5th pushchair i've had for my 2kids and its the best one yet, i got it for a bargain at the baby show in b'ham for £62.99! Its so easy to steer, looks fab, folds easy and takes up minuscule amount of space in my boot!!Seriously, i can't rate this buggy enough!
23/06/2008 at 05:09
i read some other reviews said the Zia tip over easily, did anyone have such experience?

and is it suitable for a newborn baby, some reviews said the harness didn't fit a small baby.
03/07/2008 at 00:42

Maclearn QUEST? PETITE STAR ZIA?

ZIA? QUEST?

QUEST? ZIA?

Can't decided now.

LJ
06/07/2008 at 11:15

Weighing in at an astonishing 6.3kg Zia is one of the lightest, most stylish from-birth strollers on the market.

He Huang they have them instore at Pramland in Hull to play with if your undecided about the Zia or Quest, always good to compare them together as they are so differant.

Lan
21/08/2008 at 08:07

yes i prefer to use pushcar.... its very convenient to use

online dating site

03/09/2008 at 15:06
Has anyone tested out the Zia4 yet?  I have just bought one online from Babythings4u.co.uk for a good price.  I prefer it to the Zia, as it is a bit more sturdy as it has four wheels, and is a little heavier at 8kg.  It still folds up amazingly small aswell! I only have a small boot, and it still leaves loads of room for my other bits and pieces.
23/04/2009 at 18:54

Hi,

Just wondered whether anyone still had their Zia? I was looking at getting one but was a little put off by the fact the reclining seat is done just by a strap. The one in the shop had snapped at one of the support parts. How did everyone else find it?

Many thanks

Paula

27/05/2009 at 21:22

hiya,

I won a zia in a competition and i love it! i have 4 buggys (i think its an addiction) the zia is the one i use most.

Paula, i dont find the seat recline strap a problem, infact i quite like it because you can have them sitting up or lying down as much as you like. The only moan i have about it is that the shopping basket is tiny and a bit naff really, but you can always hang things over the handles,

hope this helps

09/08/2009 at 18:48

sam i have macaren xlr and the handle heights is ok for me and i am 5 foot 3 so.

But the handles can go higher if needed for daddy or anyone else.

I am selling my XLR so if you might be interested let me knows its the coffee and soft blue one used few months!Only reason is i have buggy obssession!! All accessories included i only want 140 and i paid 245 pounds so bargain hun xx

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
141 to 151 of 151 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...